Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games - Double Carry

Clan Games - Double Carry

I am requesting for the points cap per player in clan games to be doubled as for others so that they can carry the clan to win the clan games

Why clans are closing? :
    Clans with low numbers and low activity on clan games are often what players do not want and one reason they leave the clan is because they know with less numbers of players will have less chance of getting all the tiers... Either that or decrease the total points to be earned to 40k.

Solutins:
    1.Double the amount a player can contribute to the clan games even if you make them optional.
    2.Decrease the number of points required by 10k.

My clan almost closed down because of this... Clan members often size up the clans clan game probability to get all the tiers, they often leave to join a clan which has already a good point advantage, often leaving it.

Or, those smaller clans can merge with each other to make bigger, stronger clans. Issue then resolved.

Supercell does not owe clans the "right to survival", regardless of clan size. I myself feel they set a relatively low bar. With 15 active players, a clan can participate in CWL and max clan games tiers (actually, only need 13 to max that).

Is 13, 14 or 15 an unreasonable minimum?
    Last edited by rowman; May 25th, 2020 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Or, those smaller clans can merge with each other to make bigger, stronger clans. Issue then resolved.

Supercell does not owe clans the "right to survival", regardless of clan size. I myself feel they set a relatively low bar. With 15 active players, a clan can participate in CWL and max clan games tiers (actually, only need 13 to max that).

Is it possible to merge to another clan? Pretty much the same as disbanding, but more complicated. I guess OP wants a solution that doesn't involve killing their clan.

So, start recruiting 13 members and take it from there. Well, it's not easy like before when you're starting a clan, encouraging players on the "now removed tab" to join and complete a war lineup of 15 (the minimum back then iirc). But it's pretty much the same process.
    Last edited by Disenchanted11; May 25th, 2020 at 11:34 PM.

If you have any problems reaching its maxed points, and as to support rowman's simple math, I would suggest creating a sub-account solely for clan games, TH6 - Th7 with decent BB5, it can max out clan games even on its first day. You can easily make 3 of them in just 2 to 3 weeks. I actually have 2 right now, just permanent max there for clan games, and with smaller amount of people, you can always pick for the 300~500 point challenges, Also I don't know if its just me, but I noticed that challenges became easier now compare before...

I have 11 accounts and only maxed 4 this clan games to help out.

Mini accounts can be kind of like carrying if they know itís all you.
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; May 26th, 2020 at 03:32 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    If you have any problems reaching its maxed points, and as to support rowman's simple math, I would suggest creating a sub-account solely for clan games, TH6 - Th7 with decent BB5, it can max out clan games even on its first day. You can easily make 3 of them in just 2 to 3 weeks. I actually have 2 right now, just permanent max there for clan games, and with smaller amount of people, you can always pick for the 300~500 point challenges, Also I don't know if its just me, but I noticed that challenges became easier now compare before...
    Yep. I have a TH7 that is used pretty well exclusivley for Clan Games. It was the first account in our clan to 4K this time

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Yep. I have a TH7 that is used pretty well exclusivley for Clan Games. It was the first account in our clan to 4K this time

It's only frustrating and tiring to control that many accounts, especially on the case of deathclaw with 11 subs........
    But for the OP, there's the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post

It's only frustrating and tiring to control that many accounts, especially on the case of deathclaw with 11 subs........
    But for the OP, there's the solution.
    I still make more but you can literally only log in for clan games if you want, I only keep 5 in my clan and only bring over a few others for clan games then kick them out after rewards and there contribution is at 4K each.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

It's not unreasonable however a solution could be the maximum is scaled depending on the number of members
    I.e
    3000 for 50
    4000 for 40
    5000 for 30

This is only an example of a solution

It also means players who don't participate or participate little get kicked as the active people can get more points

No.

Clan games and cwl are meant to seperate strong clans from weak.
    I dont think there is a problem with it.
    If you are leading a clan and you dont have a solid backbone leading your clan to victory or presteige, then you have to be patient and build yourself a backbone.
    Leading a clan is close to impossible so if you do not feel that your clan can succeed, then your clan will not.
    I am not trying to be harsh but that is the reality of clans.

Rowman made a good point, if you are on the forum then you have full capability to merge your clan. Bargain for your spot as co-leader and be a good clan mate. Build bonds with said clan and build yourself a backbone thrue your new clan for future leadership.

Leading a clan is designed to be difficult and that should make you want to put more effort in to beat the odds.