Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 1st day of league in legend... how can you have so many trophies

Fresh Spawn

1st day of league in legend... how can you have so many trophies

Hi all,
    I've checked this forum a bit to see if anyone has allready asked this, but haven't found anyting.

So here is my question. How is it possible, that on the first day of the legend league a player named Mr jinX has 5340 trophies and has won 7 attacks (and has 0 defenses). At this moment player has won 7 attacks, if he got all of them perfect, that's 280 throphies, where did he get the rest - 60?

And the same on my local list: top player Denki - 5 att won, should have had max 5200 throphies, but has 5206?

Can someone please explain this to me, cause my head hurts from all the thinking allready Thanks!
    Last edited by SueStorm; May 25th, 2020 at 11:26 AM.

It is asked at beginning of every new season ...

Ignore the stats on day #1. Simply takes time for the stat resets to propagate through, and waiting for players to login.

Then there are players that began the day outside of Legends. Quickly attacked, entered Legends at 5020 for example, then signed up with a +20 trophy boost.

With all the factors possible, simply ignore all standings today, look at them tomorrow to get a truer view. You will most likely find that 5300+ player will no longer be even listed, or listed with much less.
    Last edited by rowman; May 25th, 2020 at 11:34 AM.

Forum Veteran
    What Rowman said...

Plus; the first attack of a season just places you in a league so if he is showing as 7 attacks then he has actually completed 8.

He may have started the day with a defence from a trophy drop in high titans, pushing him to 502x and then smashed another 300+ from there without taking a defence yet.

Check back tomorrow and it will have all normalised.
    Last edited by SteveoUk; May 25th, 2020 at 11:35 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah, I'll check tommorow

I also found now the previous month thread on this topic... and OK, I get it, it's a time/server issue.
    Also didn't know that it shows 7 att when you have actually done 8, the first day. Taking that into account, the math works out fine .

Thank you both for your answers, and sorry for never noticing it before and therefore repeating the question

Quote Originally Posted by SueStorm View Post
    Hi all,
    I've checked this forum a bit to see if anyone has allready asked this, but haven't found anyting.

So here is my question. How is it possible, that on the first day of the legend league a player named Mr jinX has 5340 trophies and has won 7 attacks (and has 0 defenses). At this moment player has won 7 attacks, if he got all of them perfect, that's 280 throphies, where did he get the rest - 60?

And the same on my local list: top player Denki - 5 att won, should have had max 5200 throphies, but has 5206?

Can someone please explain this to me, cause my head hurts from all the thinking allready Thanks!
    The real question is how he got 340 though the max is 320 with all attacks. But yes it may be true that he got a trophy boost upon entering.
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; May 25th, 2020 at 01:49 PM.

its really strange..7 attacks with 5340..and 0 DEFENCES. So he did 8 perfect attacks 320. the rest 20..?

Quote Originally Posted by Dilizer View Post
    its really strange..7 attacks with 5340..and 0 DEFENCES. So he did 8 perfect attacks 320. the rest 20..?
    Look at his profile. Note that there is no "prior season" information. None. Not even a "Legends season best". That tells me he was not in Legends when yesterday ended. Rather he was in high Titans, on cusp. As soon as season began, did an attack placing him above 5k and a trophy of boost +20, entered Legends, was matched, quickly did all Legends attacks. By gemming troop training (with maybe Potion use added) figure 1 attack every 5 minutes.

Why do people do it? Simple, jump in hard and fast start of day #1, take a pic showing your temporary "Global #1 Badge". Brag to your clanmates, impress your mom and dad, add it to your online dating profile. So people intentionally lie in wait in Titans awaiting new season start. They know the prior season Legends players cannot exceed +320. So they intentionally start the day in Titans, ideally at 4,999. Do your first attack of day in Titans, get +21, enter Legends at 5020, not at 5000.

Things some people will do to get attention, regardless how temporary the "fame" is, or undeserved.
    Last edited by rowman; May 25th, 2020 at 04:15 PM.

i know what you mean..so he should have 8 attacks not 7! (1 from titan and 8 from legend day). i cant understand 340 troophies with 7 attacks. ps 7 attacks in 1st day = 8 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Dilizer View Post
    i know what you mean..so he should have 8 attacks not 7! (1 from titan and 8 from legend day). i cant understand 340 troophies with 7 attacks. ps 7 attacks in 1st day = 8 attacks
    For that, have to consider the defend side. Until I myself attack, I am leagueless, not one defense is accredited until you yourself attack, and enter some league. On Season Day #1, could theoretically have 10 players in a row drop trophies on me, never giving me a shield, never giving me a defend stat, before I even log in for my first attack. I myself have had trophies dropped on me in the 4990 range, players trying to avoid entering Legends, so intentionally drop right before they reach 5k.

And yes, besides luck, collusion could even be at play. You and I are both sitting between 4990 to 4999. We have an agreement on who will drop shield upon reset (to allow a defend) and whom will immediately begin nextng to find me. Not saying that is done, just noting it could be done.
    Last edited by rowman; May 25th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

Why do people do it? Simple, jump in hard and fast start of day #1, take a pic showing your temporary "Global #1 Badge". Brag to your clanmates, impress your mom and dad, add it to your online dating profile.

Things some people will do to get attention, regardless how temporary the "fame" is, or undeserved.
    If i was good enough to get 8 triples in a day i would do it too!

definitely for the pic of the global number #1 badge, not so much for my parents or dating profile ....

Kudos to anyone who reaches global #1, in a game with millions of players congratulations are deserved.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23