Thread: Level 71 and very competitive

Level 71 and very competitive

I am Rebekah from Australia. I am looking for a NH that does 320 tasks plus the extra task. I am very competitive and helpful when I can be. I used to be part of another NH but they were not competitive enough and I felt like I had to always make sure they did their tasks. So if your NH is very competitive and helpful I would love to be part of it. My tag is #2UP8YCY9J

Pro Member
    Hi Rebebak,

Below is the link to Jovial Ville (2QR8URPL)'s recruitment ad for your consideration.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...e-Joy-is-Vital

If you are interested, you may send a message to my fb.
    Hear from you soon.
    MAGIC [Level 222 (#2yyjjcqc8) as at 4 Oct]
    Founder/Leader of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

Hi Rebekha,if your looking for that competitive hood you found us,50+ trophies in champions league and very helpful all round #9909QULR, come and join the hoochie honeys,any friends you have that are looking for a new home are welcome too 😀😀😀see you soon

I've sent you a pm and replied to your request. cheers Robyn from The Active Help, Aussie Leader

Pro Member
    🏇5 year old neighborhood with 113 golden trophies searches for independent new members.

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood Farming Fools!

Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 113🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!😍

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood with team players who have great communication!

**Must use Fb Messenger. This is so we can better communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks such as Bingo.

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! Often times completing regular derby within 12-48 hours, we then have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. This gives plenty of time to restock farms and relax! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

Once our derby is complete and the hustle and bustle is over we do tend to be a quieter group.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

It is ok to opt out of derby whenever you need to😉

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 50

Please do not have another farm in another NEIGHBORHOOD.

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

Hello! I believe our hood might be a match for you. copy this number in search on Hayday game, in this exact format including the # sign: #9R08UUQY

Sent you a pm
    Lvl 161, town 45 #ULU2U8Y

I just started a new NH for derby Focus people for this SAME reason!!. Feel free to join of able to finish all tasks at the highest 320+.
    #PVPUUCGL