Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lower town hall,and engineer wars

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why would they go down for account sharing?

He said "no letting others use attacks". Which is saying no account sharing.
    i personally have nothing against you but now I can see why some might feel different. it's just really bizarre that you would make a statement like that, as a SC moderator, while most people simply ignored that topic, for understandable reasons. why defend the undefendable when it's not yours or anyone's war to fight? Yes english is not my first language but you can't tell me that what you quoted didn't imply anything.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    He was talking about the other war major mentioned, the one that happened a year ago that major used as a point of comparison.

There were allegations of account sharing in that war. True or not i dont know.
    Ah. Fair enough, I didn't realise that. Makes more sense with that context.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by pppla View Post
    i personally have nothing against you but now I can see why some might feel different. it's just really bizarre that you would make a statement like that, as a SC moderator, while most people simply ignored that topic, for understandable reasons. why defend the undefendable when it's not yours or anyone's war to fight? Yes english is not my first language but you can't tell me that what you quoted didn't imply anything.
    It implied that there may have been on other occasions but certainly wouldn't be in this case.

I must admit that statements by various people (not getting at you specifically here) along the lines of "why defend..." do annoy me, when I have done no defending.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Last war like this was GM vs the Noobs. Aware of each other but didn't think we would match. Going to fight it out, no spying or giving other side information, no letting others use attacks, couple on both sides will attack both sides.

A war for the ages.
    Why would they go down for account sharing?

He said "no letting others use attacks". Which is saying no account sharing.
    Whoa guys.. i love the way ajax posts.. even tho sometimes he is blunt and concise, if he will beg my pardon.. And most often right.
    The fact Ajax is a mod has nothing to do with what or how he posts.. But am sure he can take care of himself

And to answer Ajax..
    i included the post i replied to.. And the wording suggested to me that not everyone on the roster was going to play their own account..
    More so when that (in)famous war was mentioned.. there were many rumours following that one..

The war ended favourably for our guy, and no offence was taken (or meant)..
    Although I am still not so sure of the wording on that one lol.

PS.. Hi Viking.. Nice to see you posting.. been a while mate.

PPS.. Hadnt read any further than page 2 when I posted..
    further proof that folk inflate ones opinions against certain individuals..
    And those individuals show time and again that they are willing to change their opinion with more insight, just like most regular posters..
    And those individuals will indeed look after themselves lol..

But he appears to be the only one that read where I was coming from correctly..

i love Major to bits.. He has helped me immensely in understanding the game a little more, and consider him a good friend..
    But there was a lot at stake here.. Only those with an interest in the win streak game would fully understand the pressures attached to that war.. and pressure and necessity can lead to decision making.

moving on...
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; May 29th, 2020 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    The fact Ajax is a mod has nothing to do with what or how he posts.. But am sure he can take care of himself.
    It kind of does actually. You or me replying to a thread doesn’t bear the same ‘official’ SC stamp.

It implied that there may have been on other occasions but certainly wouldn't be in this case.

I must admit that statements by various people (not getting at you specifically here) along the lines of "why defend..." do annoy me, when I have done no defending.
    Well not sure why you’d be annoyed by true statements about defending when you clearly defended a statement in this thread..maybe that’s where the problem lies.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Well not sure why you’d be annoyed by true statements about defending when you clearly defended a statement in this thread..maybe that’s where the problem lies.
    I didn't defend anything. I asked a question.

I didn't defend anything. I asked a question.
    You asked a question then you answered it yourself. That’s defending. Now you are defending your own post haha.

Forum Champion
    You asked a question then you answered it yourself. That’s defending. Now you are defending your own post haha.
    Person 1 - I dont use mods

Person 2 - There are people who use mods and should be banned for it

Person 3 - Why are you saying person 1 should be banned 4 mods he just said he didnt use mods

Person 4 - Why are you defending person 1, i can see Why people dont like you.

Person 3 - How am i defending person 1 I was asking how he should go down for modding based on the statement he doesnt mod?

Person 4 - Now you’re defending your defending. Defendception! I win the interwebs! bwahahahaha.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; May 29th, 2020 at 11:29 AM.

wow that's pretty rare to see in top win streak clans right? is it because both clans use similar techniques in constructing their roster?
    It's basically who can exploit the system better. Waste of space imo., but to each their own.