Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lower town hall,and engineer wars

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Well, things will change, we did a second 40 man engi war and matched our friends clan with 71 streak

Either a 71 streak or 100 streak going down in the next 46 hours.
    Here’s hoping for a 100-100 draw.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Last war like this was GM vs the Noobs. Aware of each other but didn't think we would match. Going to fight it out, no spying or giving other side information, no letting others use attacks, couple on both sides will attack both sides.

A war for the ages.
    Wow, those were the days! Good luck.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Mid TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Here’s hoping for a 100-100 draw.
    if its the clan I did a few wars at, and they use anything like the usual break down, then a perfect tie, although not out of the question, because those guys can hit, is unlikely.

The days of copy and paste lop sided engineering are long gone..
    Many of the accounts tend to be surprisingly "heavy looking", given the opposition they draw.

How is the draw looking Major?.. Are they set up similar?

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    if its the clan I did a few wars at, and they use anything like the usual break down, then a perfect tie, although not out of the question, because those guys can hit, is unlikely.

The days of copy and paste lop sided engineering are long gone..
    Many of the accounts tend to be surprisingly "heavy looking", given the opposition they draw.

How is the draw looking Major?.. Are they set up similar?
    War just finished and we won 119-116, both sides burnt accounts and a ton of pots in the process. The war came down to the last 5 minutes for the top attacks.

War just finished and we won 119-116, both sides burnt accounts and a ton of pots in the process. The war came down to the last 5 minutes for the top attacks.
    nicely done Major.. The juggernaut rolls on.. Not even close.

While it benefitted you and since I "know" you I was cheering for your clan, I can't let it pass by without my plug that I wish in regular wars players were not able to add defenses (or offense, though that might be harder to control) after the match and of course no potions.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    While it benefitted you and since I "know" you I was cheering for your clan, I can't let it pass by without my plug that I wish in regular wars players were not able to add defenses (or offense, though that might be harder to control) after the match and of course no potions.
    That's just the way the game is so then it's imperative to have a plan in place in the unlikely event you are faced which such a scenario. With your plug, you'd probably have to get rid of medals too.

Was a war like none I've ever experienced, came down to the last 30 minutes for the final bases on both sides, final 3 attacks in the last 5 minutes, with 30+ spectators and could have gone either way.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; May 28th, 2020 at 10:54 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    And if anyone takes notice, then both will go down for account sharing..
    Some things are best left unsaid.
    Why would they go down for account sharing?

He said "no letting others use attacks". Which is saying no account sharing.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why would they go down for account sharing?

He said "no letting others use attacks". Which is saying no account sharing.
    He was talking about the other war major mentioned, the one that happened a year ago that major used as a point of comparison.

There were allegations of account sharing in that war. True or not i dont know.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I agree in principle but can you imagine a dev bringing up the idea at a team meeting.

I got this idea guys, you wont believe it, we can reduce our profit by 2% per annum! Iím super cereal guys we can do this!!!