Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Things have changed

Pro Member

Things have changed

So i took a challange idk the exact name need to go ingame for that but its get 2 star against opp in titan league.
    I was in legends of course on my first hit it didnt showed any progress on the challange i thought well its new season i didnt have the badge of any league so it might be the issue. Later i made my 2nd hit yet it didnt show any progress in the challange
    Things were not the same before titan challanges could be completed by hitting bases with legend badge(or in legend pool)
    Btw i did had the legend badge when i made my second hit and did got the 2 star but it shows 0/2 on the cg challange
    ik refresh things were changed for cg considering it as a bug looks like titan challange is considered as bug too whichb technically is
    Anyone else faced it?
    Idk if this thread belongs to clan talk or bug or someother subforum posted it here kindly move it if it belong on someother subforum

Centennial Club
    If you are in legends, then you can’t attack players from any other leagues, only legends. That is why your attacks for this challenge aren’t getting accounted for.

If you are in Legend league then only Legend 2 star challenges is applicable for you. Titan 2 star challenge only applicable to those outside of Legends and allowed to hit base in Titan league. Legend league players are now allowed to hit 8 bases per day against the players in Legend league, you won't be able to get match up against Titan league players anymore.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; May 25th, 2020 at 08:13 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    I haven't tried since the season reset this morning, and can't now because both my Legends bases havecompleted their 4K.

But I did do one of the Titans challenges on one of them earlier in the week, and it did count. So it was still working as previously then.

But it isn't about whether you have the league badge, it is about whether the player you attack has it. So if you are hitting early in the first day of the season, it could well be that your opponents haven't yet got the badge.
    Last edited by Ajax; May 25th, 2020 at 08:34 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    If you are in legends, then you can’t attack players from any other leagues, only legends. That is why your attacks for this challenge aren’t getting accounted for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    If you are in Legend league then only Legend 2 star challenges is applicable for you. Titan 2 star challenge only applicable to those outside of Legends and allowed to hit base in Titan league. Legend league players are now allowed to hit 8 bases per day against the players in Legend league, you won't be able to get match up against Titan league players anymore.
    In previous clan games, the "get 2 stars from opponents in Titans league" has actually meant "Titans or above", so you could complete it when in Legends. I was also still able to earlier in these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    In previous clan games, the "get 2 stars from opponents in Titans league" has actually meant "Titans or above", so you could complete it when in Legends. I was also still able to earlier in these games.
    I've never had a need to try it, but I always wondered.

Do the stars against a particular Townhall mean that Townhall level and higher as well?

Level 18
    - 14,273/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 219] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I've never had a need to try it, but I always wondered.

Do the stars against a particular Townhall mean that Townhall level and higher as well?
    No, those are specifically that town hall. I've made the mistake of hitting the one above a few times in the past, and never got points for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, those are specifically that town hall. I've made the mistake of hitting the one above a few times in the past, and never got points for it.
    Damn, that would have been infinitely better for me, lol.

Level 18
    - 14,273/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 219] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Damn, that would have been infinitely better for me, lol.
    And a lot of others too.... in fact, it would help if that change were made ... hmmmm

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    Thats why my title said things have changed as ajax said it used to work even if you hit bases in legends the challange used to be completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Even if im in legends and hit bases in legends it used to complete the titan challanges and yes im aware of the rules of legends league been there for a while after OBS and before that too
    Last edited by RH69; May 25th, 2020 at 09:02 AM.