Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Things have changed

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

But it isn't about whether you have the league badge, it is about whether the player you attack has it. So if you are hitting early in the first day of the season, it could well be that your opponents haven't yet got the badge.
    This might be the case i hit like 1 and half hr after the season reset ill post later if this was the case which most likely is the case .
    I gotta make war hits ends in like 5hrs and i dont have the super wb anymore just the ones cooked in th army camp i usually work on cleanup, so ill post once i hit a base in LL after i complete my war hits

Pro Member
    I am in LL and have just done the Titan league challenge this morning after reset; it gave me the points...

My opposition was in LL also
    Last edited by Paul4281; May 25th, 2020 at 09:41 AM.
    Check out Fiddle Farm #PRP902RR - Jennyís always welcome

It's just a game

What you experience, happens often after season reset ...

For the clan game challange, the opponent, not you, must be badged.

Season reset, nobody is badged. You hit bases early in day, get your badge, but those you are attacking are unbadged until they themselves attack.

Many, many months ago same happened to me. Lesson learned. Never take an "Attack player in ... " immediately after reset.

So, no bug. It is possible by hitting fast and early today that you can go through all 8 bases never getting credit since, you attacked all 8 before any of them had a chance to login and attack themselves.
    Last edited by rowman; May 25th, 2020 at 10:14 AM.

Centennial Club
    In previous clan games, the "get 2 stars from opponents in Titans league" has actually meant "Titans or above", so you could complete it when in Legends. I was also still able to earlier in these games.

I had never tried it that way before, I always just went for either the Titianís or legends badge. Next games Iím gonna have to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    If you are in Legend league then only Legend 2 star challenges is applicable for you. Titan 2 star challenge only applicable to those outside of Legends and allowed to hit base in Titan league. Legend league players are now allowed to hit 8 bases per day against the players in Legend league, you won't be able to get match up against Titan league players anymore.
    No, the Titan clan games 2 star challenge always has worked for people in Legend league attacking other people in Legend league. I think they might have changed that in this last update though, I tried it once and it no longer worked for people in Legend league.

Forum Legend
    On Day 1 of clan games I did the Titan challenge while in legends. I got the 250 point credit in one attack. I canít test if it still works because Iím at 4k. But at the start of CG you absolutely got credit for the Titan challenge while in legends.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    No, the Titan clan games 2 star challenge always has worked for people in Legend league attacking other people in Legend league. I think they might have changed that in this last update though, I tried it once and it no longer worked for people in Legend league.
    I'm pretty sure they haven't changed it. I certainly succeeded in doing it earlier in these games, and I'm sure it wouldn't change in the middle of the games.

You probably had the same situation as the above, where you tried it just after season reset, and the player you attacked hadn't currently got a badge.

I'm pretty sure they haven't changed it. I certainly succeeded in doing it earlier in these games, and I'm sure it wouldn't change in the middle of the games.

You probably had the same situation as the above, where you tried it just after season reset, and the player you attacked hadn't currently got a badge.
    Okay, that might be the case. I always liked doing the Titan challenge while in Legend league.

Pro Member
    Its same as it used to be
    Sorry for late response i got caught on something the challange did end up working as i did my 2nd hit after like 2 hrs of season reset never thought someone would be there without badge my bad on that.
    Someone plz close this thread thx for the responses
    Last edited by RH69; May 26th, 2020 at 03:01 AM.

Well I wanna ask something.
    Suppose you are in th 10 or a th 9 and a challenge shows up which says earn 3 stars against players of th 6. And you start to find players of town hall 6 but can't find. So what are you supposed to do then? Ain't I allowed to hit the higher players to complete the challenge?