Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New idea: The Titans

New idea: The Titans

So what I'm thinking is this, once you reach town hall 11 you are able to repair a broken bridge in builder base for a certain amount of elixer, dark elixer, gold, and a few gems also. This bridge is on the west side of builder base and leads to a clearing in which there are 7 broken statues.

The 7 broken statues are all a certain Titan. The 7 titans are Air, Water, Earth, Electric, Fire, Light, and Chaos. For a price each of these statues can be repaired. Once repaired they will aid you in defense and in battles in home village. You are only able to use one Titan at a time. Each Titan has its own special ability.

Backstory:
    At one time the clashers and the Titans lived in peace. This Titans helped the clashers and all was good, until one day it wasn't. One day a greedy clasher decided to attack the Titans and attempt to enslave them for his purposes. He attacked them with all his might but he wasn't able to enslave them. They ended up pushing them all the way to the old bridge at builder base. Seeing that they wouldn't be able to fight back and survive they desperately destroyed the bridge behind them.

Many years later a wandering clasher wondered upon the bridge and hired the help of a hog glider to get across the chasm. Once across they discovered the remains of the Titans.
    They saw they would need help getting these up and running so they hired a builder to repair them. Once repaired they swore vengeance against the greedy clashers who they fought. I

Description:
    To repair a Titan you will need the master builder and a main village builder. It will cost a large sum of all the resources.

P.S I'm going to keep it short on the descriptions of the Titans. If you want more just tell me and I'll make another post

Air Titan:
    She is one of the more graceful Titans as she floats above the ground. She has always loved and troops in battle always reinforces them. Special Ability: When activated all air troops get a 15% damage boost and a 10% health boost for 15 seconds.

Water Titan:
    She is a trickster know for her mischievous plans. She distracts defenses while the other troops attack. Special Ability: For 10 seconds all defenses in range of her focus all of their core on her. Also every 7th hit she stuns the closest building for 5 seconds.

Earth Titan:
    He is a the biggest of all the Titans and likes to make sure everyone else knows it too. He likes letting other troops in so he does triple damage to walls. Special Ability: For 15 seconds he does triple damage to all things and gives others around him a temporary rage.

Electric Titan:
    He is a strong-willed guy who never gives up. Special Ability: Rally the Troops: He calls out for help and summons three electro dragons to his aid while dropping two lightning spells on the defense with the most hitpoints.

Fire Titan:
    He is a hot-headed guy with a raging temper. Special Ability: For twenty seconds he bursts out into rage and sets surrounding buildings on fire. He also summons two dragons to his aid.

Light Titan:
    She is a very peaceful Titan that just wants peace in the world. She does very little fighting but is one of the best healers ever. Special Ability: She sends out a wave around her healing units in the area of the wave for 15 seconds.

Chaos Titan:
    The only things he wants in the world is to create and spread chaos. Special Ability: He brings up an army of the undead sending 25 skeletons rushing forward while he temporarily hides under a cloak of darkness.

That's all in this post. Sorry that it was so long, I just needed to get the basics, I'll send out more detailed stats later If you want me too.

If you have any ideas to make this whole thing better please say them. Thanks for reading this and peace out.
    FrozenPekkas

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    I don't think this is needed as this will force people to play BB just to unlock these new "defenders." OTTO is enough in my opinion and how long do these "defenders" last until they go back to sleep?

People don't need to play BB just to get these Titans all you have to have is a th 11. And once you repair them they don't go back to sleep they just have to recharge after battles like the heroes do.

This sounds like new heroes of sort... I don’t think the TH’s need an extra “Hero” to attack with.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Trophies: 5000+

I like the story but these titans sound powerful like little heroís. We donít need a new on until th15.

The release time can be changed that was just a suggestion of th 11

Also we could make it so you can only use 3 heroes and 1 titan or just all 4 heroes

I'm going to release the Air Titan's stats now

HP: 1500
    DPS: 120
    DPH: 155

If there's anything I'm missing plz tell me so I can improve it.

The electric titan look horribly overpowered compared to the rest. Summons in 90 housing space worth of troops, and 4 housing space worth of spells?
    Check out My Village

It was just an idea and I can change the ability of you think that would be better