Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New idea: The Titans

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPekkas View Post
    It was just an idea and I can change the ability of you think that would be better
    Don't get me wrong, I think this is an interesting idea. Initially when I read your backstory on the titans, I got the impression that since they're all statues they wouldn't be troops you could use, but instead something that would provide passive buffs for your army (or certain troops in your army), or provide you with a one-time activated power during a battle.

I don't know if you ever played Skyrim, but I imagined them being similar to the standing stones or the shrines to the divines in that game. Like, you select the earth titan, and your golems, ice golems, and lava hounds get a 5% damage boost for a few hours. Or you choose the wind titan, and your flying troops all move and attack 5% faster for the same duration. Things like that.

I just called out the electric one because it's pretty unbalanced compared to the rest of the abilities. If the titan (as you picture it) has incredibly low hp and damage, it might work still, but without all the other information it's tough to see.
    Check out My Village

I think that if they were statues that have buffs it would be cool but I was thinking about them being able to attack in battle. I will try to balance the electric titan also. You should also look at my saloon thread also

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPekkas View Post
    You should also look at my saloon thread also
    I did read through that one as well, but haven't had a chance to comment on it. If I think of anything, I'll be sure to put in my two cents.
    Check out My Village

You have a good idea, but this will be just a bit broken. This is basically a hero, and I think we have enough heros for now. Also I think heros are meant to be consistent, so you shouldn't be able to pick and choose.

I really feel that there is too many titans but what you have is great, maybe you pick which titan power you want but they all do the same bc what’s the point in having one be more powerful than the others, everyone will choose the more powerful one and then the other ones you created are useless

I think that if supercell made it so they were statues and had passive abilities like kyloraker suggested it wouldn't be as op. Also they could make it so you can't use the same Titan in a row you have to use another one before you can use the same one.