Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Two QoL requests (didn’t want to start two threads)

Two QoL requests (didn’t want to start two threads)

These are minimalistic, but still something I would appreciate being encorporated into the game:

1) Final clan standings at the end of a season.

Our legends have been battling this season to see who can finish in the #1 spot. I’m pretty sure it won’t be me but I won’t know for sure as I’ll be asleep when the timer runs to zero. By the time I see it, most of us (definitely myself) will either be on 5k or slightly above/below depending on who has attacked or been attacked. Just a little “final standings” snapshot when I log on would be amazing to see.

2) Push notifications for legend attacks.

Below legends league, when we have no shield, we get a “your village is under attack” notification where we get to log on quick and watch. As there are no shields in legends league, we do not have the privilege of this feature (unless we are online during the attack and notice the icon). Is there a way this could be put in place for Legends?
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

I usually see a red mark in my inbox though it is not sufficient/hard to spot while doing activities.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    I usually see a red mark in my inbox though it is not sufficient/hard to spot while doing activities.
    Yes I get this too when I’m online, but my feature request was meant for when I’m offline

Isnt there a section "previous season" when you look at someones info ?

Yeah, I would like this, for some reason it isn’t on my notifications either but it was in titans league and below.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1984 View Post
    These are minimalistic, but still something I would appreciate being encorporated into the game:

1) Final clan standings at the end of a season.

Our legends have been battling this season to see who can finish in the #1 spot. I’m pretty sure it won’t be me but I won’t know for sure as I’ll be asleep when the timer runs to zero. By the time I see it, most of us (definitely myself) will either be on 5k or slightly above/below depending on who has attacked or been attacked. Just a little “final standings” snapshot when I log on would be amazing to see.
    Not quite what you are asking for, but you can see what everybody's final score was for their previous Legend league season. So if you just look at all your Legends players you can work it out.,
    Not quite as convenient as what you are asking for though.

2) Push notifications for legend attacks.

Below legends league, when we have no shield, we get a “your village is under attack” notification where we get to log on quick and watch. As there are no shields in legends league, we do not have the privilege of this feature (unless we are online during the attack and notice the icon). Is there a way this could be put in place for Legends?
    I'm not sure those will arrive quickly enough for you to be able to log on before the attack is completed

But I can't really see any good reason why that should be any different for Legends than it is for regular leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Not quite what you are asking for, but you can see what everybody's final score was for their previous Legend league season. So if you just look at all your Legends players you can work it out.,
    Not quite as convenient as what you are asking for though.

Yes this is what I have to do. It doesn’t take too long, but I had a look at the May season results for our 11 legends. I know I came 2nd and I know who came 1st but I couldn’t remember the actual order. As clan leader, it would be nice to see how everyone else done as well though, and maybe even show the difference between final standings this season compared to last.

I'm not sure those will arrive quickly enough for you to be able to log on before the attack is completed

But I can't really see any good reason why that should be any different for Legends than it is for regular leagues.
    And I also agree - the time frame is slim, but it’s just as slim for everyone below legends who sees this notification