Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help with Legend League

Help with Legend League

I'm hoping I can get a bit of help with Legend League. Videos online describe different aspects since Blue Skies, and I'm hoping for clarification.

I just hit Legend (first time) with exactly 5000 trophies. The league season ends in 8 hours.

I clicked attack and understand I have 3 attacks/3 defenses for my shortened day.

(1) How many trophies could I lose if I don't attack? Could I lose enough to be knocked back down to titan?

(2) If I do go back to titan, will I still get the cool addition in my account description showing that my highest season is May 2020 with no trophies? Or do I have to remain in legend league?

(3) Do you earn legend trophies at the end of the day or the end of the season only. I realize for me, that will be the same. But I'm curious if I decide to stay up here.

Thanks for any help you can offer. It was a bit of a grind to get here. I passed by a lot of loot on the way up. I would enjoy losing cups and sniping loot on the way back down.

For each defense, a three star on your base is a -40 trophy loss. So for 3 defends, up to -120 is possible.

End day below 4900, kicked out at start of new day. Legend banner granted if you have a Legends badge upon season's end. Can be at 4901 and get banner.

Earn at season end.
    Last edited by rowman; May 24th, 2020 at 09:57 PM.

1, Yes, you could loose 120 cups if 3 stared 3 times.
    2, no
    3, end of season

Just attack 3 times and if you get 20 or more trophies you will not go back to titan and will get it on your profile.

Thanks for the quick replies. Is there a chance that no one will attack? Or will there definitely be three people who hit me (since three are slots open (possibilities). I struggled to get here and worry about losing even more trophies by attacking.

Its plausible but highly unlikely all 3 wont attack. You cant loose trophies by attacking. You need to use these 3 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by elitegeorge View Post
    Thanks for the quick replies. Is there a chance that no one will attack? Or will there definitely be three people who hit me (since three are slots open (possibilities). I struggled to get here and worry about losing even more trophies by attacking.
    Yes, expect all 3 attacks. You cannot have any trophy loss by attacking, worst case is none gained. Attack!

BTW: If you end today at 4910 as an example, as we noted above you get the banner, but you will still be in Legends tomorrow upon new season starts. You will start new season day #1 at 4910 as opposed to the reset (5k) but still in for the new season.
    Last edited by rowman; May 24th, 2020 at 10:25 PM.

If it were a full legends day, in low legends there is a very good chance that you won't have to defend against all 8 attacks. With a half day? No idea. I would certainly expect some.

Would they all be 3*s? That would depend on your base. Why did you struggle to get there? Are you a rushed 13? A mid-level 12? Was the issue a poor base design?

Most people you come across at this stage of the season will be OK attackers (the better ones should already be higher in trophies). They will be nearly all 13s and, if you're lucky, one TH6 😋

Really love the forum! Appreciate all of the comments here.

With Blue Skies, I saw very little clouding on my way here. Maybe 1 to 2 minutes at the worst, and 10 seconds was the norm. With so little wait, I was able to 'next' to a comfortable base to attack. I passed by many bases that were far outside my skill set.

I'm th13 with perhaps 8 major upgrades remaining (archer towers). Few bombs and traps of course. I had maxed th12 before moving to 13. About 85 walls left to upgrade (out of 150).

It seems that I can still be three starred by the good attackers in titan. I did have a few defensive wins in the way up.

It's going to be a fun 6 hour wait. No one has attacked yet!

Yes, there are certainly some great attackers in Titan - Legends doesn't suit everyone and many hang out lower down. From the sounds of it, you should be fine. Enjoy your time up here, it's great for fine tuning your skills against decent bases!

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by elitegeorge View Post
    You will probably get hit three times, yes.

If you are a decently advance TH13, you probably won't get hit for 120 though. That only happens if yo get tripled on all three defences.

Don't worry about losing trophies on attack, you can't. Even if you only get 10% damage and zero stars, you will still get one trophy (though you lose none on defence unless the attacker gets a star - trophies gained are not equal trophies lost in that situation)