Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PERMITS or lack of

PERMITS or lack of

We keep having events giving puzzle pieces 2 next week. Not much use when you completed your animals
    It's been months since we had a boat event with permits
    I have 5 farms and on 2 only have 1 permit in Valley rewards.
    It's a matter of luck which I must not have none

Centennial Club
    I have 4 permits and 4 creeks in my valley, by far best awards ever.

SC removed that event, like the free diamonds in chests.
    it's crisis and they want our money, the biggest lack here is the information we get from them.
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 120
    KIK: Timpie1980

The permits are a bit of a joke imo. From a 1 person hood, there is no permits in my Derby rewards and I can't afford to use diamonds to shuffle, only one available in my valley rewards and I haven't seen a single one in the red boxes for w e e k s.
    I think this has to be my biggest let down for hay day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1980 View Post
    SC removed that event, like the free diamonds in chests.
    it's crisis and they want our money, the biggest lack here is the information we get from them.
    I think they NEED our money. Their revenue was way down, and that was before the economy crashed due to covid.

They do need to make money, and I think they're better at it than a lot of other games. Permits are not necessary to play the game. You can have fun without them.

Hay Day will go away if SC goes out of business, so I'm all for them making money, as long as the game remains fun to play. I'm still in mourning for a similar game that's now gone forever because the company decided it wasn't profitable enough.
    Level 211

How does not giving us scrolls gives them money? We can not buy scrolls right? So the less scrolls, the less interested people are in playing.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    How does not giving us scrolls gives them money? We can not buy scrolls right? So the less scrolls, the less interested people are in playing.
    you can get more scrolls by using diamonds in some ways, and those do cost money
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 120
    KIK: Timpie1980

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I think they NEED our money. Their revenue was way down, and that was before the economy crashed due to covid.

They do need to make money, and I think they're better at it than a lot of other games. Permits are not necessary to play the game. You can have fun without them.

Hay Day will go away if SC goes out of business, so I'm all for them making money, as long as the game remains fun to play. I'm still in mourning for a similar game that's now gone forever because the company decided it wasn't profitable enough.
    I agree and Iím happy to contribute to support this game with real money. Iím not too bothered about scrolls, Iím gradually unlocking my land and thatís fine. I have enough space. I would be very willing to spend diamonds on certain deco, including the valentines bench we missed, and the little chiminea on Gregís farm. Also, as far as I can tell the only way to obtain a customised fountain deco is to place in the derby. This isnít achievable for my neighbourhood in the champions league so we have intentionally relegated ourselves this week so that we can finish top 3 next week in the hope that one of us gets one. I would very happily pay for one of these!

Scrolls for what? The game area is already x times larger than it once was. You can't farm that land.

Thanks for pointing out had not noticed no diamonds in red boxes.

They have also stopped some if the decorations in the Derby.

I always spin my derby prizes for 2 permits.

On my 5 farms I spend about 250/300 pounds per month

When I ask any questions now on the help and support and query their reply . They tell me I cannot ask any further questions on the subject we have been discussing.