Thread: 2018 derby update

Unhappy 2018 derby update

Please bring back the exclusive decorations from the derby 2018 update, like the dog swimming pool and the water dishes for the horses and so forth, we all did not get the chance to get these exclusive items!

Agreed. I would love to have the opportunity to get the bone swimming pool. Played all year and never was lucky enough to have it come up in my derby rewards.

Yes, I would still like to get some of the pet accessory deco, along with some of the playground deco that I don't yet have. I was lucky enough to get the pig seesaw not too long ago.

Most of the time just get the same (newer) ones offered over & over again though. So I'm opted out of the derby atm because I was fed up of not getting any desirable rewards for the work I was putting in.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    They took those away? I thought new decos are added periodically, but didnít know that meant old ones would be removed. If thatís true, then thatís a real bummer. I was hoping I might still get the agility tire. Well, I got the see-saw a few weeks ago too so at least might still be able to get the horseshoe game etc.
    Last edited by QBIE; May 29th, 2020 at 05:05 AM.

You know what could be great? That a group of deco hunting players share their knowledge about which deco in which column at which league. That way you can have the derby works for you instead of causing burn out.

for example, pig Seesaw is only available at column 3 of Expert or Champion league, meaning you can choose to either stop after column 3 or shuffle column 3 for it.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

O wow. I definitely have not been paying attention what column a specific deco has shown up in or what league I was in when I saw it so sorry canít help out there

Sure, some decos would be nice to have but I donít ďneedĒ any deco that bad to waste my diamonds to ďtryĒ to get it. Sorry SC, but I wonít fall for that diamond trap. Iíll just take whatever shows up, if it shows up.

I can see how being in CL can cause burn out. Thatís why Iím done with those days and derby solo, relaxed, and so I donít affect anyone else.

They wouldn't be "exclusive" if they were offered again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    You know what could be great? That a group of deco hunting players share their knowledge about which deco in which column at which league. That way you can have the derby works for you instead of causing burn out.

for example, pig Seesaw is only available at column 3 of Expert or Champion league, meaning you can choose to either stop after column 3 or shuffle column 3 for it.
    Current derby: Level 40 2nd column- sheep playground decor. Hope this helps! I asked one of our team mates. We are CL.

Don’t think I’ve ever had this many decos to choose from! Too bad I have them all already. But I will gladly take the diamonds n scroll. Currently pro league

Last edited by QBIE; May 30th, 2020 at 10:23 PM.

Woot! I'm coming down to Pro league. Nothing good in Champion league . 9 tasks for 7 columns while Pro league only needs 7 tasks. Crazy logic !

Thanks pharvey11! When we ahve a little more reportback from palyer, I'll put them in a table format then share here.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 30th, 2020 at 10:37 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::