Thread: Spell idea.

Spell idea.

Well I guess this is my last suggestion.
    It is a dark spell, the spell of truth.
    This spell that will increase its area of effect with each level would have the advantage of revealing for 2 seconds the traps that are in the area where it was used, and if followed by rolling an earthquake, these traps would be activated, but only if it is rolled while the spell takes effect, if you drop it when the spell is over the traps will not be disabled.
    The idea comes from a clash-rama chapter where they use a spell with that name.

And if you can consider another idea, there could also be a transmutation spell, which would transform the troops into random troops considering an approximate weight to this, for example, a giant that transforms into a montapuerco or a magician when suffering the effect of This spell, or a golem transforming into an electric dragon, depends on your luck, for me it would be an interesting spell idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerbeartic View Post
    Well I guess this is my last suggestion.
    It is a dark spell, the spell of truth.
    This spell that will increase its area of effect with each level would have the advantage of revealing for 2 seconds the traps that are in the area where it was used, and if followed by rolling an earthquake, these traps would be activated, but only if it is rolled while the spell takes effect, if you drop it when the spell is over the traps will not be disabled.
    The idea comes from a clash-rama chapter where they use a spell with that name.

And if you can consider another idea, there could also be a transmutation spell, which would transform the troops into random troops considering an approximate weight to this, for example, a giant that transforms into a montapuerco or a magician when suffering the effect of This spell, or a golem transforming into an electric dragon, depends on your luck, for me it would be an interesting spell idea.
    Would you use a spell slot just to see if any traps are where you want to drop troops? Are you having issues getting 3 stars because of traps? I haven't seen many threads from players complaining that traps are a constant issue in achieving 3 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Would you use a spell slot just to see if any traps are where you want to drop troops? Are you having issues getting 3 stars because of traps? I haven't seen many threads from players complaining that traps are a constant issue in achieving 3 stars.
    On contrary I have seen ton of spell idea previously in this section that all revolve around a spell that reveals trap. I seemed to me that they are quite popular in certain players.
    Also I think the main advantage in my eyes is for a player who is getting 2 stars on a higher th. A th12 can get 2 star on th13 by checking if the town hall contains a trap from the location he is sending out blimp and then proceed. He will be able to 2 star even with warden and queen missing with simple ed+loons+rage+freeze.
    Traps can spoil this attack by blowing blimp before it reaches town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Well, the main idea with the truth spell would be to be able to deactivate traps that are found in the middle of a village when combined with an earthquake, possible double bombs or free the way to mages, and maybe it can be used to reveal if there are something in the clan castle, that would be the idea.