Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reducing clouding in Titan league

Reducing clouding in Titan league

Hi, few hours ago somebody suggested a idea of making bots for some other usage(thanks to him but did not read his idea properly) but it gave me some idea regarding reducing titan league clouding.

Supercell can make copy of some bases randomly with random user name who contains same amount of levels on all defense, cc troops same as the other user and loot also same as other the user it copied base from and insert it on titan pool. this way clouding is reduced since this player do not attack and it can be attacked by other. Whenever this base is attacked by others, you remove both this base and the base it has copied from the user future attack pool for this season.(I don't know how this works for normal base, but I think if you attack a base it gets removed from your pool for rest of the season. So same thing but for copied bot base and the base it copied so that he does not get trap locations).

You can use hash if you make multiple copy from a base to remove all base from the pool. Should be relatively easy to implement since you need to copy base only.

Maybe someone else can find the old thread of hundreds of pages of discussion on reducing clouds. Bot bases were suggested and shot down. The only real way to get rid of taitans clouds is to push the legends system down. One defense to one attack. Clouds are always bad during clan games in titans. They'll settle back down in a few days.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Maybe at that time it was not priority or maybe it was deemed too resource consuming. These bases are bot base in name only since no calculation or AI is involved. You just copy existing bases so it should be very simple. Can't see any downside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    Maybe at that time it was not priority or maybe it was deemed too resource consuming. These bases are bot base in name only since no calculation or AI is involved. You just copy existing bases so it should be very simple. Can't see any downside of it.
    Do they even have a copy base tool? A tool to monitor the numbers of available bases in real time so it can be adjusted? How do players feel about their base being copied and put out more frequently for others to get practice on?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Do they even have a copy base tool? A tool to monitor the numbers of available bases in real time so it can be adjusted? How do players feel about their base being copied and put out more frequently for others to get practice on?
    1) they have copy base tool. It is available to us too, we can copy other people base. You have to do same thing. Complete base copy, just have to copy cc over it.
    2) this tool should also be present. When you attack, you will not see that base again for attacking for a time. They remove it from your pool. This thing already happens I think. You just need to remove multiple base now. Should not be difficult since you can make a hash of all the bases made from a base.
    3) this I don't know about. I would not have any problem but can't say about others. Basically if a player uses a base other player can always attack him and his base is getting practiced upon. If you copy his base, then more people are practicing on it but it is not like nobody has seen it.
    Last edited by Shadow199172; 6 Days Ago at 10:52 PM.

You do realize bots are basically banned in clash of clans right? Supercell would never add this.
    Also, I recently dropped to titan for a bit and the clouds there were perfectly fine. Just be a bit paitent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    You do realize bots are basically banned in clash of clans right? Supercell would never add this.
    Also, I recently dropped to titan for a bit and the clouds there were perfectly fine. Just be a bit paitent.
    What you are talking about is completely different from what I am mentioning. The only similarity is both have bot in name. Please read the idea. The single player map and practice levels is also bot.
    Also just to explain, these are not farming bot but extra copied base to increase the user pool in titan league.

The pool in titan is perfectly fine. It might be a bit tight because of clan games, but it'll pick back up. Ever since Supercell decreased guard time in titan, titan has been extremely smooth.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    There is a downside to it, in that it would inject significant amounts of extra loot and trophies into the game, which would unbalance both the economy and the trophy ladder.

And TBH, there is no need to do anything about clouds in Titans. My 3rd account has spent virtually the whole of the last month in Titans 1, and has never had more than a minute, most of the time less than 10 seconds. Normally attacking 8 times a day, since I do one with it in a cycle with my two legends accounts.

That is really just not enough to be worth putting significant effort into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Calling them bots was wrong. He means dummy bases, which are not the same thing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)