Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reducing clouding in Titan league

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Dumb question, as I read the responses, does "clouding" means, you stuck at "finding match" for a long amount of time? if that's the case, I happen to encounter this at titan 1 during clan games (before games everything was smooth), I was trying to spend the clan games for it, planning to create a video record and inquire this to the community, but I cant do some challenges because of this, longest time I encountered 2 days ago was 1 minute and 32 seconds, so I ended up dropping to champion 3.
    Yes, that is exactly what clouding means.

But to those who experienced it before Operation Blue Skies (the new legend league), 1-2 minutes is really not significant, and you only get even that much during the first day or two of clan games or a major event. Most of the time it is only a few seconds.

Before Operation Blue Skies, people in Legends were waiting for several hours, and even mid titans would be 10-15 minutes on a regular basis.

That is why people are saying here it isn't really worth doing anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what clouding means.

But to those who experienced it before Operation Blue Skies (the new legend league), 1-2 minutes is really not significant, and you only get even that much during the first day or two of clan games or a major event. Most of the time it is only a few seconds.

Before Operation Blue Skies, people in Legends were waiting for several hours, and even mid titans would be 10-15 minutes on a regular basis.

That is why people are saying here it isn't really worth doing anything.
    Yes game was bad earlier and player experience might have been worse but it is not a argument to stop improvement.
    If the cloud time is 1-2 minutes, with 4 next buttons (due to loot or trophies awarded) you are going to spend 6 minutes on average searching for opponent. That is just not good and can be improved.
    My idea is very simple to introduce and as people are saying you might get a opponent twice in a day, you don't even have to worry about removing copied base from hero attack pool. The only thing required is copying the base and rename it which should be fairly simple no matter the base os and language. It does not require that much effort compared to other ideas and gives some QOL improvement to at least new players who are not in habit of getting stuck in cloud. I still can't see it's downside. It is not like this idea requires that much change in game.