Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New war time

New war time

Can we have a sub option of less timings for both preparation day and battle day of war? Sometimes the wait seems to be too long and the game might become less interesting.

Like we can have another option of queueing for either 1 day war or 2 day war or both. Some clans are super active and can manage the wars in a day as well. Some are with low war members and the same applies. Just because so many new good features have already been added, thought for a suggestion.

Just one opinion.
    Thanks!

I don't really see a good reason for this. A one-day preparation and war day is perfectly balenced.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    If they brought this in, it would undoubtedly stil be with the same 48 hour war cooldown, so it wouldn't allow more frequent wars, you would just be left with bigger gaps between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    If there were too many options for war and prep duration, wouldn’t that just make matchmaking take a whole lot longer?

Time zones will have a trouble time if there are multiple in one clan. 24 hours gives all countries an even round of chances to attack.

Fresh Spawn
    I have an idea today related with this and find this post. What about add an option for Leaders to send a message like “ready to battle” and if the other clan accept the time for preparation disappears and becomes war day.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Acel747 View Post
    I have an idea today related with this and find this post. What about add an option for Leaders to send a message like “ready to battle” and if the other clan accept the time for preparation disappears and becomes war day.
    Been asked for before and has also been shot down for numerous reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Acel747 View Post
    The quote below would still apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If they brought this in, it would undoubtedly stil be with the same 48 hour war cooldown, so it wouldn't allow more frequent wars, you would just be left with bigger gaps between them.

Maybe the cooldown can be ended along with war ending?

Quote Originally Posted by thedukeumar View Post
    Maybe the cooldown can be ended along with war ending?
    Sure they could, but they won't because they don't want to.

Supercell has states they're happy with the current war cycle and don't want to increase it.

Level 18
    - 7,586/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!