Thread: New trop: prismatic wall

Troop idea.

I have an idea for a new dark elixir troop.
    Sorry if there are errors in the post, it is because I speak Spanish and I do this using a translator.
    The idea would be the following:
    Prismatic wall. (level 1)
    Damage: 8
    Health points: 1550
    Damage received by troops: 30%
    Reflected damage: 70%
    Preferred target: troops.
    Damage type: multiple.
    Living space: 12
    Spell damage: x2

Ok, that would be the basic idea of ​​this troop, its special quality would be to reflect the damage of all the troops or structures that are doing damage to it.
    The strategy with this troop is to be used in attacks as an offensive troop accompanied by healing spells or healers, archer towers, mage towers, clan castle troops are considered troops and these would do less damage to this troop, but, mortars, cannons, tesla towers, etc. They keep giving him the same normal damage.
    Its greatest use would be as a defense of the clan's castle, since it could easily eliminate large numbers of troops such as multitudes of archers, mages, barbarians and even dragons, but it would be weak to lightning, earthquake spells, being destroyed by 2 of these or even poisons, since being spells does not have a target to return this damage, it would also be weak against wallbreakers, since they do 40 times more wall damage.
    I don't know if it's a good idea, how would you use it if this troop existed?
    Last edited by Gamerbeartic; 1 Week Ago at 08:55 PM.

Umm...really broken. Damage dished out should be damage received, not damage reflected. Imagine reflecting edrag attacks or scattershots...

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Umm...really broken. Damage dished out should be damage received, not damage reflected. Imagine reflecting edrag attacks or scattershots...
    Well then, do you think I should have less health? or reflect less percentage of damage?
    because it could suffer 50% damage by troops and only reflect the other 50%
    This troop would work like this, a barbarian suppose that it does 100 damage, of that 100 it only receives 50 and would do 50 damage to that barbarian, otherwise, if a cannon did that 100, the wall would receive 100% of the damage and would only reflect 50% of the damage, the best use would be to try to eliminate castles since mages have more damage than health, it would be a good defense in the castle, although weak to wallbreakers or damage spells.
    Maybe fixing some stats may not leave it so broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerbeartic View Post
    Well then, do you think I should have less health? or reflect less percentage of damage?
    because it could suffer 50% damage by troops and only reflect the other 50%
    This troop would work like this, a barbarian suppose that it does 100 damage, of that 100 it only receives 50 and would do 50 damage to that barbarian, otherwise, if a cannon did that 100, the wall would receive 100% of the damage and would only reflect 50% of the damage, the best use would be to try to eliminate castles since mages have more damage than health, it would be a good defense in the castle, although weak to wallbreakers or damage spells.
    Maybe fixing some stats may not leave it so broken.
    It just think that maybe this isn't the greatest idea. No matter what the stats, if a troops gets shot, it should take damage, not reflect it.

You're idea is similar to the one I had, but instead of reflecting damage, it would just tank damage for troops.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...thereal-Shield

Your idea is interesting, but my idea is based more on a troop made to eliminate other troops from the castle and to deal with numerous troops when used to defend, I would like to explain that this troop would be effective against defenses, but not being its only target he would be hitting a wall the whole game doing 8 damage, and if he managed to eliminate all the defenses, which would be complicated due to the little damage it reflects compared to the damage it receives from structures without troops, well, if it eliminated them it would still be useless because it cannot reflect the damage of a mine because it is equal to 0, my idea is more as a support when attacking when the castle is very centered.
    Last edited by Gamerbeartic; 6 Days Ago at 03:14 AM.

I know it's unrelated, but everytime I read the title I think of Dungeons & Dragons, lol.

Level 18
    - 7,586/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!