Thread: Need update in clan war league bonus system

Need update in clan war league bonus system

Hi supercell, we are facing a big problem about clan war league bonus. Every time some players will leave the clan because they will not able to get cwl bonus. This cwl bonus was always work as clan distroyer. I am watching that problem in other clans also. Many best players will leave the clan for get clan war league bonus. So i think u should to change in clan war league system. I think u should to remove the clan war league bonus and increase the clan war league points according your system as it is. Please think about my suggestion to remove clan war league bonus. It is also like global chat . I hope you will think about on this topic. Because of this some people uninstall this game because they can't affort bonus. I hope you will do some change in clan war league system in next update. So we can able to play clan war league with best players.

I'd disagree as I've been in several clans and it's never been an issue.

Probably because the entire clan knew going in how the bonus batches were going to be distributed.

Level 18
    - 4,583/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 216] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I'd disagree as I've been in several clans and it's never been an issue.

Probably because the entire clan knew going in how the bonus batches were going to be distributed.
    Agreed. Funny how setting expectations through effective communication prior to an event almost always turns out well.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by jignesh70 View Post
    Hi supercell, we are facing a big problem about clan war league bonus. Every time some players will leave the clan because they will not able to get cwl bonus.
    IF you are fair giving bonus medals then it sounds like those leaving are not team players.

This cwl bonus was always work as clan distroyer. I am watching that problem in other clans also. Many best players will leave the clan for get clan war league bonus.
    They are leaving after getting bonus or because they are not getting? If they leave because they don't get bonus then who are you giving bonus to if not the best players?

So i think u should to change in clan war league system. I think u should to remove the clan war league bonus and increase the clan war league points according your system as it is.
    This would be nice. I understand why the bonus is there but not really needed.

It is also like global chat . I hope you will think about on this topic.
    Never coming back.

Because of this some people uninstall this game because they can't affort bonus.
    This sounds a bit over dramatic if people are really quitting because of a few medals then they were just looking for an excuse to quit.

If they quit just because of a few medals, that's their problem. Bonuses are meant to reward good performers.

CWL medal bonuses are just that; a bonus.
    People who get angry or upset that they didn't receive a bonus only show how immature they really are.
    If they get upset over not getting a bonus, imagine what else they might get upset about, then ask yourself if you really want these kinds of people in your clan.

Some advice: communicate clearly with your clan members how the CWL medal bonuses will be distributed. In other words, establish the criteria that you will use to determine who gets a bonus.
    Such criteria can be things like people being a team player (filling war ccs, donating troops, following war plan, etc.), those that give helpful & encouraging advice, those that put others before themselves, maybe even those whose bases didn't give up a lot of stars, etc.

Some clans give bonuses like this:
    1) top attacker (stars & percent)
    2) top donator
    3) top filler of war ccs
    4) top defender (someone whose base gave up the fewest stars.)

Other clans give out CWL medals on a rotation basis regardless of performance, etc.

However you choose to give out the bonuses the most important thing is to clearly communicate it to your clan so they know what they need to do to be in the running for a bonus.
    Last edited by joemann8478; 2 Days Ago at 12:46 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    If they quit just because of a few medals, that's their problem. Bonuses are meant to reward good performers.
    "Meant to reward good performers"?

I couldn't disagree more. Since the get go, we've used CWL bonuses as clan assets, never as prizes. We target them wherever they'll be most effective for the clan as a whole. That usually means helping our weaker bases.

Absolutely everyone in our lineup is happy with this arrangement. From #15 upwards until they run out is our usual approach. The only caveat is that you have to do all of your attacks. Occasionally a bonus will be targeted to a newly upgraded base.

TBH the bonus usually means next to nothing to our more active (usually Pass buying) top end. They're much more likely to be a real benefit to our more casual F2P mid to low accounts.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; 2 Days Ago at 01:07 AM.

This is what I've been struggling as a leader for so long, and again, I had a couple of post that revolves around this context, I agree that those people who quit are not team players, sooner or later they will leave regardless if your'e giving bonuses to them, they are freeloaders believe me and I already encountered them a lot. These bonuses will always instigate insecurities between members, so the only workaround I have is to communicate with them and treat them like kids telling them that they will always get medals according to their entire clan contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    ..I couldn't disagree more. Since the get go, we've used CWL bonuses as clan assets, never as prizes. We target them wherever they'll be most effective for the clan as a whole. That usually means helping our weaker bases...
    This is kinda similar to what kyloraker responded to me on a different post where they had a clan agreement that they won't give bonuses to max people unless they asked for it. (correct me if I'm wrong with this), unfortunately I can't apply this strategy (for now), for so many reasons like, there's no max member on my clan yet, these are just random strangers I met from the game, I have no idea how long they will stay or play.... etc..

I'd rather make them remove this bonuses in my opinion, and just think of other ideas(which I cant think of anything as of now) how to give rewards post CWL.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 2 Days Ago at 02:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DUDjr View Post
    Sc should make a feature for voting on new leader.
    It would have to be a unanimous vote to remove the leader and replace them for the person who declared the election
    Worst idea ever, Humanity on the brink of destruction, and the reason why Aliens never came back.

One clan I'm in gives one bonus to each of the top performers in CWL and Clan Games. The others are disturbed for various other things like mentioned above (Top Donator, etc).

Honestly I feel like as long as you're consistent and upfront about how they're disturbed then if anyone has an issue with it that's their fault for not being a team player.

Level 18
    - 4,583/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 216] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by jignesh70 View Post
    Hi supercell, we are facing a big problem about clan war league bonus. Every time some players will leave the clan because they will not able to get cwl bonus. This cwl bonus was always work as clan distroyer. I am watching that problem in other clans also. Many best players will leave the clan for get clan war league bonus. So i think u should to change in clan war league system. I think u should to remove the clan war league bonus and increase the clan war league points according your system as it is. Please think about my suggestion to remove clan war league bonus. It is also like global chat . I hope you will think about on this topic. Because of this some people uninstall this game because they can't affort bonus. I hope you will do some change in clan war league system in next update. So we can able to play clan war league with best players.
    OK the problem is with the mentality of the members of your clan and thank god we never had this problem.... In our clan bonus is distributed according to the NEED not according to top performers. No one demand for clan bonus in our clan they says give it to him he needs the most. So that our clan can grow fast not our own bases. Hope this will give a clear image of the members of our clan. Second is u can split ur clan in 2 clan play cwl and then recombine. This will increase the bonus in total.