Thread: New system when making spells

New system when making spells

Personally I think that spells take way too long to make and only 1 can be made at one time when there are 2 spell factories. The feature Iím suggesting is that when spells are being made 1 dark elixir spell and 1 elixir spell can be made at the same time as there is a dark spell factory, for dark elixir spells, and a spell factory, for elixir spells.

Troops are made 1 at a time. Last time I checked troops still take longer than spells. Years ago it did work like that this current way is easier.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 2 Days Ago at 05:46 PM.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    It was like (troop training too) this in the past but at that time training/brewing times were high. While I don't recall the brew time for Spells but it took 45 mins to train each Golem. It was also a pain trying to manage each queue so that they finish at the same time thus minimizing the wait time in between attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    It was like (troop training too) this in the past but at that time training/brewing times were high. While I don't recall the brew time for Spells but it took 45 mins to train each Golem. It was also a pain trying to manage each queue so that they finish at the same time thus minimizing the wait time in between attacks.
    If I recall correctly, spells took 30-45m depending on the spell way back when, so just about as long as a Golem anyway. Edit: apparently some spells took hours to brew. Jump used to take 5!

OP, at most, you'll be waiting 33m for all of your spells to be brewed. 3m per spell space is nothing compared to how long they used to take.
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; 2 Days Ago at 06:14 PM.

Main Account (TH13): Darkwindô | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Crystal III)