Thread: Calculating percentage of base destroyed.

Calculating percentage of base destroyed.

I was thinking it would be a great idea to calculate the percentage of base destroyed based on the hitpoints of the buildings in the base. After all it should be of greater value to destroy something with higher hitpoints like the Eagle artillery versus so taking down a builder hut. Also heroes should also be calculated as a percentage of the base. As far as I can tell right now they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjask View Post
    Also heroes should also be calculated as a percentage of the base. As far as I can tell right now they are not.
    Heroes are not required for 100%, alters are.

Think about it then. A max th13 would have a different percentage count compared to a non-max th13, as building levels would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Think about it then. A max th13 would have a different percentage count compared to a non-max th13, as building levels would be different.
    Not really. If your one base has a 12000 Hp and the other has 9000. You destroy 6000 HP to get 50% on the first base and 4500 HP to get 50% on the second base. If you are hitting higher hitpoint buildings you would get to 50% with less buildings destroyed. But if you are hitting lower hitpoint buildings you would have to destroy more buildings to get to 50%. This would make it easier to get 50% when attacking bases that have one end of the base beefed up with high hitpoint buildings.