Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Builder base 3-win bonus

  1. #1

    Builder base 3-win bonus

    As per my cups, I didn't get my winning bonus yesterday. I got regular victory bonus in 3rd win. I had 1548 cups at the time of winning 3rd. So my bonus should be 90k but I got 70k. I have screenshot. Happened yesterday after the update. Today it was fine..

  2. #2
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    14,585
    Welcome to the forums.
    Can you please share us the pics? You can upload them on desktop version direct on forum or use other websites to upload pics and share us the link.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    Can you please share us the pics? You can upload them on desktop version direct on forum or use other websites to upload pics and share us the link.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/dfP7SA1ReBoTARAR6
    Here is the link of the pics

  4. #4
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by thomson4817 View Post
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/dfP7SA1ReBoTARAR6
    Here is the link of the pics
    Can you show us the battle log?
    (Forgot to say that we are clasher like you and ingame support does not work on forums)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Can you show us the battle log?
    (Forgot to say that we are clasher like you and ingame support does not work on forums)
    Okay thanks for the information. My battle logs doesn't have those battles anymore. Frankly first time checked the battle log. It shows attack past 4hrs within.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •