Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets are really frustrating me!

Pets are really frustrating me!

I love the pets, I think they're great to have on my farm and I love naming them, too. But actually giving them the names and finding them to type their names in is so tedious.
    Am I just being stupid or does anyone else feel this way?

IME, most people don't name their pets.

I have named some of them, but not bothered with others.

What annoys me about pets is if you accidentally tap them, they take off running and the view of the game follows them. I really wish that didn't happen.
    Level 210

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    IME, most people don't name their pets.

I have named some of them, but not bothered with others.

What annoys me about pets is if you accidentally tap them, they take off running and the view of the game follows them. I really wish that didn't happen.
    Janilee, you said how I feel - perfectly.

Nope, I have all animals and every one is named. Can't have a pet without a name. It doesn't have to be done all at once.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

I love pets too. With the exception of horses, donkeys and bunnies, I named all my other pets using names of the dogs I had in the last 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post

couldn't agree more. That drives me batty.

I named the donkeys after somebody I don’t admire and you can imagine why. I get a chuckle every time I click on them . I just wish I could names the goats and pigs too.

Centennial Club
    This has been brought up so many times that its hard to believe that they haven’t done something about it yet.
    The solution is simple.... simply move the naming of the pets INTO THEIR HOUSE, so when you tap the house you can choose it from there. Alternatively, this pet naming could also be put into the settings.
    Dev’s, please take some time to improve the many cumbersome UI issues, this is one of them.

New Bloke/Chick
    What annoys me about pets is if you accidentally tap them, they take off running and the view of the game follows them. I really wish that didn't happen.[/QUOTE]

👏👏👏😂😂😂 Nicely put!

It's just something I like to do, their names are nothing special, mostly characters from films/shows - but I feel like I have to name them because they're there. I n e e d to!