Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leadership rotated to unknown player

Leadership rotated to unknown player

I lost my leadership due to not logged in for 90 days. The current leader is not giving my id back.please return my leadership. The current leader not giving me back the leadership please help.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDHAZARD View Post
    I lost my leadership due to not logged in for 90 days. The current leader is not giving my id back.please return my leadership. The current leader not giving me back the leadership please help.
    You were inactive for more than 90days and i am sure the current leader isnt unknown (must be elder or co and longest staying in clan and active).
    the only way to get back leadership is by asking the current leader or create a new clan.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You were inactive for more than 90days and i am sure the current leader isnt unknown (must be elder or co and longest staying in clan and active).
    the only way to get back leadership is by asking the current leader or create a new clan.
    That means any elder can be a leader.we do our new memeber promoting elder . But how i'm supposed to know him better. He was only one next to leader by trophy count.I apologise for not active for so long. But please help us to get our clan. We have emotion with this clan.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    That means any elder can be a leader.we do our new memeber promoting elder . But how i'm supposed to know him better. He was only one next to leader by trophy count.I apologise for not active for so long. But please help us to get our clan. We have emotion with this clan.
    The ONLY way you'll get "your" clan back is to ask the current Leader for your previous position back, and DON'T bother with In-Game Support as they see this as a clan management issue and will not interfere under any circumstances.

The only other option is to create a new clan and "steal" members of the old clan and into the newly created one.

How automated leadership rotation works

Edit:
    No way back as that the leader gives you back leadership or leader went offline for 90 days and rotation his again.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    How automated leadership rotation works

Edit:
    No way back as that the leader gives you back leadership or leader went offline for 90 days and rotation his again.
    What a joke. Everyone goes inactive for 90 days and sudden this rules came and the new unknown leader will never give back the leadership ��. And you are telling to star a new clan and another 1 and half year we have to wait for a level 12 clan. Thats you problem you dont feel the loss that we made. Hope one day you'll understand. Thanks.��
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 05:08 AM.

What a joke. Everyone goes inactive for 90 days and sudden this rules came and the new unknown leader will never give back the leadership . And you are telling to star a new clan and another 1 and half year we have to wait for a level 12 clan. Thats you problem you dont feel the loss that we made. Hope one day you'll understand. Thanks.
    This went live, and was published in the patch notes, in April 2019 so it's not like this *just* happened, lol

Honestly if the clan is active and the leader isn't present for 90 whole days in any shape or form they shouldn't be the leader.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 05:09 AM.

Level 18
    - 8,137/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

What a joke. Everyone goes inactive for 90 days and sudden this rules came and the new unknown leader will never give back the leadership ��. And you are telling to star a new clan and another 1 and half year we have to wait for a level 12 clan. Thats you problem you dont feel the loss that we made. Hope one day you'll understand. Thanks.��
    Everyone has to deal with that. The new leader cant be unknown like you said because he was the highest ranking and longest staying and active mate in your clan.

Sorry, but if you really care that much about the game, you wouldn't be offline for over 3 months.
    In my clan, the leader was a good friend, we had a warning mail saying he had been offline for a long time, and it was going to give leadership to a guy we barely knew if he didn't log back in. I texted him to warn him, so he logged in and made me leader. If I ever decide to give up on the game for a long time, I will hand the leadership to someone I trust.
    Last edited by DalMeister; 1 Week Ago at 08:02 AM.

Regarding the points I made bold:

Promoting new members to elder if you don't know/trust them is a mistake.

If you truly valued your clan, you wouldn't have been offline for over 3 months.