Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Th13 in search of a new war clan

Th13 in search of a new war clan

Its been almost three and a half years since i had started clashing...but never managed to get a good grip of classical clan wars (three starring bases).To make things a bit more worse i have kept my eyes only on conventional air attacks(since town hall 8) and have been farming and warring with them.So needless to say i dont have a good clashing brain.However i have done fairly well in CWLs with my 2 star attacks(by 2 starring top bases so that top players of my clan can dip and have better chance of 3 starring).Now i have decided to give it a go(learn new attacks and try to become better),and hence the need for a new clan.
    A few points to put forward-
    1. English speaking international clan with players scattered over the globe is good (so that someone is active always).
    2. A channel of communication outside the game (discord or something else)
    3. Expecting some veteran and pro players to help me out with tips.

Have a look at my signature for my stats.

THE WRONG SIDE🔥🔥🔥
    WE ARE A CWL AND WAR BASED CLAN LOOKING FOR SOME PERMANENT CLAN MEMBERS

RECRUITING TH10+
    TH10-COMBINED HEROES 45
    TH11-COMBINED HEROES 50
    TH12 AND TH13-COMBINED HEROES 60

WE ARE A PART OF HELVETIA ALLIANCE💥💥🔥🔥,SO IF U NEED TO JOIN OUR CLAN,DIRECTLY REQ IN TO THE CLAN AND MENTION ZEHAN SEND FROM THE FORUM

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=22U2Y8UVJ

https://discord.gg/hznT3h2
    Our alliance link

[RECRUITING] Lethal Freedom (#28VJ0CC00)| ACTIVE WAR CLAN
    Hey! Welcome to Lethal Freedom! We're an active war clan looking for members to help us build and grow. We also have a feeder clan born lethal . We war non-stop and actively participate in clan games.

What you will gain from being in the clan:
    1) The correct troops donated to you whenever you need them.
    2) Have the opportunity to be in an active chat with members from all around the world.
    3) Great conversations with other players to get to know them better. We don't only talk about the game in clan chat!
    4) Being a part of our growing family. We created this clan so that we can have a family who supports one another and helps us grow. We are always welcoming new members and would love for you to join us!

Requirements:
    •Must be th8 and above (feeder clan for th3-7)
    •Finish the war in your previous clan. No players with war timers will be accepted
    •Must speak English, it just makes communication easier!
    •Must be active and non-rushed.
    •Members can be any age. We accept kids and adults.
    •Must be an active donator.
    any player from any country is welcome!

Rules:
    •Donating is a must for all members
    •It is strongly encouraged that members be active in the clan chat, but not required.
    •Members must make both war attacks, and always follow the war strategy.
    •Only opt out of war when heroes are down or for personal reasons.
    •Always read your clan mail! This is where important messages are sent out and the war strategy is given.
    •Be respectful to other members and respect all troop requests.
    •No clan hopping is allowed. We need loyal, active members who are here to stay.
    •Lastly...be friendly, active, and mature.

How can I become elder or co-leader?

•How to become elder:
    1) Be active on the game and in the chat.
    2) Must be in the clan for at least a month.
    3) Participate in war, make all war attacks, and follow the war strategy.
    4) Participate in clan games.
    5) Donate. Donate. Donate.

•How to become co-leader:
    1) Recruit members to join our clan. Since we are a new clan we will always welcome new players.
    2) Be active on the game and in the chat.
    3) Donate regularly.
    4) Answer questions that members may have if the leader is not on.
    5) Participate in clan games.
    6) Participate in war, make both war attacks, and follow the war strategy.
    7) Must be in the clan for at least two months.

How can I apply?
    •You may apply to join our clan on the game by searching for our clan tag #28VJOCCOO.
    •You can also pm me, tell me a little bit about yourself, and I can invite you.

We hope to see you soon!

Centennial Club
    Hello so we have this clan, London, I think may suit you. Can also have some of the people in the main clan train you from time to time and if you improve a lot could move up to main clan, I'll post London recruiting post below

Part of the Brits on tour! #RRUYJQPP empire

London #20JQRUVRG We are a competitive clan that has good war record and strive to improve, however we have a reasonably laid back approach. We participate in SCCWL and max clan games.

We accept
    Th10 30/30

Th11 40/40/15

Th12 50/50/25

Th13 60/60/35

If you wish to join discord is a must no exceptions
    All heroes must be awake if you wish to war
    Must use both attacks

We are a tight knit clan loyal and considerate we have fun but we have each other’s backs and we are a team. We take war seriously and strive to win we all help each other and planning is welcome but not mandatory.

If you’re interested in joining us then reply to this or dm me

Death b4 Defeat Level 18 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League II. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Centennial Club

Check your inbox

I've sent you a detailed mail about our clan. Enjoy your day, feel free to message me here or on discord if you have any questions

KSTPeeps
    #8U2PYG9

Clan level 16
    War league Crystal I
    460+ war wins
    We always max out clan game points

We’re looking to accept TH10+
    -Be active daily
    -Be able to three star In war

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingSerpent6435 View Post
    Its been almost three and a half years since i had started clashing...but never managed to get a good grip of classical clan wars (three starring bases).To make things a bit more worse i have kept my eyes only on conventional air attacks(since town hall 8) and have been farming and warring with them.So needless to say i dont have a good clashing brain.However i have done fairly well in CWLs with my 2 star attacks(by 2 starring top bases so that top players of my clan can dip and have better chance of 3 starring).Now i have decided to give it a go(learn new attacks and try to become better),and hence the need for a new clan.
    A few points to put forward-
    1. English speaking international clan with players scattered over the globe is good (so that someone is active always).
    2. A channel of communication outside the game (discord or something else)
    3. Expecting some veteran and pro players to help me out with tips.

Have a look at my signature for my stats.
    We got a pretty chill clan about to hit level 16 called DarkSide. We keep in touch through whatsapp.
    My CoC YouTube channel <- Legend League Triples