Thread: New villages!

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb New villages!

Hi, I have an idea of adding new villages such as barbarian or archer villages. It is not necessarily a campaign map like the goblin map campaign, but more like a builder village where we can develop new buildings and troops that revolves around specific troops. For instance, a barbarian village can use Barbs, raged barbs, barb king, and other barbarian character from clash royal or new original characters. They do not necessarily have to attack other villages, but maybe start to grow crops and hunt for materials like an actual barbarian. I understand that this has different game mechanic than the main and builder villages (attacking other player), but it might add new elements of discovery and adventure to COC. As a maxed out TH13 player, I starting to lost the excitement of discovering and building new things. The fact that some players decided to make numerous account shows our love to the game and how we desire the feeling of accomplishing and building new things. So, such villages may revive those excitement as I was excited when the builder base first arrived in COC.

I'm fairly certain I remember the CoC team being pretty clear they're not adding additonal villages to the game.

Level 18
    - 7,586/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah I do recall that, but with time and support from the players maybe they might consider it although it might take a decade for it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshadow View Post
    Yeah I do recall that, but with time and support from the players maybe they might consider it although it might take a decade for it to happen.
    With the reception Builder Base received I don't think you're going to garner the support you think you're going to.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 1 Week Ago at 11:45 AM.

Level 18
    - 7,586/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!