Thread: [Clan Games] Does every clan get the same list of tasks appearing in the same order?

New Bloke/Chick

[Clan Games] Does every clan get the same list of tasks appearing in the same order?

or does it randomly generate the list of tasks to be appeared (the order is different from clan to clan)?
    Last edited by dgiba; 1 Week Ago at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dgiba View Post
    or does it randomly generate the list of tasks to be appeared (the order is different from clan to clan)?
    There isn't any particular order I guess, been doing cg in more than 3 clan always seen different task list

Every clan starts with the same board it seems (I'm in different clans myself). It depends on which tasks are taken at what speed ... there seems to be some algorithm... after a while it's not really the same any longer

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Every clan starts with the same board it seems (I'm in different clans myself). It depends on which tasks are taken at what speed ... there seems to be some algorithm... after a while it's not really the same any longer
    This would be the experience I've had over months of playing in multiple clans during the games.

Obviously we're never going to have the exact algorithm mapped out and personally I don't even care to know.

Level 18
    - 7,586/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Well thats a good question. I hope any supercell staff or mod replies to this thread. I am eagerly waiting for their replies. I am being curious!!
    Last edited by drekdx; 1 Week Ago at 02:30 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    For some reason, this thread was moved to ClanTalk sub-forum. It was originally posted under General sub-forum.
    Last edited by dgiba; 6 Days Ago at 04:49 PM.