Thread: Canít start challenge in clan games

Canít start challenge in clan games

Alright guys and girls

Been in my clan for over 2 years now
    Always been able to finish clan games
    Seems now I canít start any new challenges
    Anyone else having this issue ?

If your last challenge expired then you will have to click on it and chose trash or reactivate.
    If you start a challenge and it wont start then leave and join the clan to fix this issue.

I have had a similar problem. I just started a challenge to destroy 2 clan castles. I have done that, but on my name, it's still showing as me working on it, with zero destroyed. The options are lit up for me to start a new challenge, but when I hit the button to start, nothing is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by DalMeister View Post
    I have had a similar problem. I just started a challenge to destroy 2 clan castles. I have done that, but on my name, it's still showing as me working on it, with zero destroyed. The options are lit up for me to start a new challenge, but when I hit the button to start, nothing is happening.
    Have you had multiple players cycling in and out of your Clan since the games started?

Level 18
    - 7,586/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Have you had multiple players cycling in and out of your Clan since the games started?
    No, not a single new player or leaver. Clan is set to maximum trophy requirement, and invite only.

The issue kind of fixed itself when I went offline for 20 minutes. The other challenges greyed out, and I had to destroy the 2 clan castles again. Before I went offline, I destroyed about 3 or 4, and it wasn't registering.
    Last edited by DalMeister; 6 Days Ago at 08:10 AM.