Thread: What farm level were you when you hit your first million coin?

What farm level were you when you hit your first million coin?

I am level 53 and just hit my first million coins.
    When I started playing (1-30's), I was always broke. I spent too much on decorations and sometimes I can't buy expansion items I see on the paper. It took some time too get some of the machines.

Any other millionaires here?

Been playing since it started, level 140 (after a 2 year break) never hit 1 million coins. Always really struggle for coins for some reason, it may have something to do with the thousands of path pieces and walls I now think are hiduous stacked in my inventory.

Trainee
    After buying the last production building (at level 80 at that time) I got to 1 million coins for the first time (around level 82 or 83).
    Now at level 123 I have more than 10 million coins and have no destination for that amount. Sometimes I give some money to a poor person standing on a corner. Her name is Maggie I think. And I have a big red tractor in my inventory.

Hay Day farmer since June 23, 2016.
    Level 123, town level 35. Barn 4500, silo 4400.
    Achievements 138/144.
    Farm name: HELA.

Congratulations, JLSuperfly! Exciting achievement!

No way can I remember my level, that was so long ago. I did hit 1 million coins fairly rapidly, because I decorated my farm with fruit trees and bushes, in the beginning. I also decided to make everything I needed, instead of buying in the DD. I actually like the natural look so much, that fruit continues to be my main form of decoration (with special or seasonal decos placed sparingly), even though I have multiple millions of coins, now.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; 1 Week Ago at 03:12 PM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    I am level 53 and just hit my first million coins.
    When I started playing (1-30's), I was always broke. I spent too much on decorations and sometimes I can't buy expansion items I see on the paper. It took some time too get some of the machines.

Any other millionaires here?
    Welcome JLSuperfly to the Hay Day Millionaire Club. IIRC, I hit my first million after I planted and grew soy beans nonstop.

How were you able to make your first million?

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    May 23, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Welcome JLSuperfly to the Hay Day Millionaire Club. IIRC, I hit my first million after I planted and grew soy beans nonstop.

How were you able to make your first million?

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    May 23, 2020
    Although I make it a point to fill ship orders (except the hard ones, like jam), I cut down on truck orders. I sell, sell, sell. Also, since I tend to check the game every half an hour or so, I plant sugar canes over and over. They sell fast.
    I also invested my diamonds on productions slots in order to keep all my machines running when I am asleep or at work.

Since I started playing in January, I haven't been playing much Clash of Clans. Love this game.