Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone Please Help

I am 99% sure that I am using the right email because itís the only one I would use for scid and it has my boom beach account connected and working fine. Yet anytime I log into it on coc it just takes me back to th 1 after prompting me to load in my th 7. Thank you all for your help I just donít know if thereís anything left I can do. But if u think of something Iím open to any options lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    If you try to load your village and it want the supercell id then it is saved with supercell id.
    If you havent saved it with scid then someone else have had acces to it and saved it with his scid. You may have shared your village or device or email accounts.
    As said above → only ingame support is able to help you (or remember the scid account). They will answere on the way you contacted them and it can take several days (can be longer due to current situation).
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Not to be rude, but did someone propose togive you free gems, if you enter a mail somewhere, or did you send someone a code?

I'm not trying to make you look bad, just if something like that would be the case, it's not a 'lost village, please recover'-situation, but a scam happening.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 1 Week Ago at 07:29 AM.

No I would never do that. Iíve always believed that those are scams haha. Also I feel like if someone else was using my account they would have done something to base but everything is the way I had left it. This situation is so frustrating!!!

I had success using their outside-source, as you did, but explaining the very exact situation in as much details as I could.
    Lost my village a while ago, due to a double-bug from my device + google-play.

Never had to deal with a single automated response. Maybe I was lucky, maybe it was due to the fact I had a long, complete request with every single detail included? Can't tell what's your deal with the support.