Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games

Fresh Spawn

Clan games

Can we fix the ♥♥♥♥ about switching clans and then not being able to participate in clan games. It’s simple, just rest their totals to zero and make them start all over. People shouldn’t be punished for switching from a dead clan.

You didnt know that your clan was dead when you started your first clangames task?

Edit:
    The only thing i agree is that if you achieved zero points and leave the clan then you should be able to participate in another clan. Once you achieved points you are chained.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 1 Week Ago at 06:18 PM.

My advice remains the same. Find one good clan and stay put.

I will never understand the appeal of trying to join as many clans as possible in an afternoon.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaner22 View Post
    Can we fix the ♥♥♥♥ about switching clans and then not being able to participate in clan games. It’s simple, just rest their totals to zero and make them start all over. People shouldn’t be punished for switching from a dead clan.
    If they reset their totals to 0 then the clan they switched from would in turn have to lose all the points you contributed. And that's not fair at all. Imagine your clan hits 50000 points and then at the last second before clan games ends someone leaves the clan and now the clan doesn't get the last tier.
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    My advice remains the same. Find one good clan and stay put.

I will never understand the appeal of trying to join as many clans as possible in an afternoon.
    My main & top 2 alts are in the first clan I joined!

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Let's try this again without the profanity, shall we?
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett