Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spells for the builder base

Fresh Spawn

Spells for the builder base

I don't about anyone else but I think that the builder base needs spells for battles. Obviously making them difficult to the home village I was thinking of a tornado spell that cases damage to buildings.
    I would like to hear your thoughts and ideas

Your troops already have them built in.

Fresh Spawn
    True some of them do but I feel like the builder base something else because I think that the builder base is lacking with features. It would be nice if there was more clan involvement with the builder base

3 stars in BB are not that rare, so adding more offensive power would just make them the norm.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil6835 View Post
    True some of them do but I feel like the builder base something else because I think that the builder base is lacking with features. It would be nice if there was more clan involvement with the builder base
    I do think that the BB needs something radical to reenergise it, but making it more like the HV is not, & never will be, the answer.

Fresh Spawn
    New hero!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I do think that the BB needs something radical to reenergise it, but making it more like the HV is not, & never will be, the answer.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe419 View Post
    New hero!!!
    That shouldn't be too complicated; weaponise OTTO! If the MB can be in 2 places at once (working and operating the BM),;why can't his sidekick?

Centennial Club
    itd be cool if the spell was both offensive and defensive. perhaps make it a flying troop for offense so its not an easy drop, and have you break a building that drops the spell for defense,

Or, and hear me out, we leave Builder Base at level 9, call it done, and walk away!

Level 18
    - 8,137/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Spells are replaced with troop abilities bud. Nice and different from the home village.