Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games Frequency

Millennial Club
    I think Most Clans like it just the way it is with Clan Games Monthly. You’ll always get some Folks “Unhappy” with whatever Rewards were “On Offer” but as Darian said earlier - if you feel that every Month is too often “Don’t Do Them Every Month”

Quote Originally Posted by NightsWatchMB View Post
    That would certainly relieve the mundanity but I'm suggesting that because they are held once a month the rewards and challenge offered by them are not as exciting as perhaps you (SC) could offer if they were only held once a quarter.

Happy with it. If I get burnt out I can do zero or just a few. We have a full clan and we easily unlock everything. I usually max multiple accounts. If I take it easy one month my team would be ok with it. If I don’t care for a reward I can exchange it for gems. I remember times before....

Daily 5 star rewards
    A treasury in CC
    Events
    Clan games
    Gold passes
    Trader
    CWL

These things have really sweetened the game. Thanks Supercell. You keep me busy. When it starts to feel like work instead of fun just take a break
    Last edited by JD4U; 1 Week Ago at 05:51 AM.

Opted out of doing the Clan Games. Nothing says you have to complete them every month if you do not enjoy them.

Play the game as you like enjoying the bits that appeal to you.

Level 231
    YouTube Channel - Clash Down Under
    Twitter Feed - Clash Down Under
    Clash of Clans YouTube Thread here on this Forum
    Clash Royale YouTube Thread here on this Forum

Centennial Club
    I think the current format is good. Any more than that, it'd be tiresome; any less, rewards better be extremely good. Once per month might even be the best solution for players on either side.

As a f2p player, I look forward to clan games rewards every month. They're a necessary evil, in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11 View Post
    With bigger tasks too?
    I think the frequency of missing out will just get larger with that. No problem if you can do it yourself. But it's complicated when you need a whole clan.
    Certainly. No point having similar task like current CG, perhaps some task that requires more team work rather than individual tasks. (Clash Royales has lots of tag team mini games and events, CoC could make some of them too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Personally I too think the frequency is just right and I like it just as it is.
    It may sound odd but it IS your choice to do them every month or skip them.

If they had them once a quarter for example and for whatever reason you had to miss out on them because it wouldn’t suit you at that exact time it would really suck to miss out on those much better rewards.
    Plus you can’t stack these magic items beyond capacity and would get certain items way more I frequently so I like getting some every month instead of a lot in a quarter. And now if I miss a month because life has other plans for me then I won’t miss out on nearly as much as I would if they only did a quarterly CG.

Lastly a lot of players would really dislike it if the schedule would happen to play out in such a way that those quarterly CG with those better rewards are held at a time just before an update. When you’re full on certain magic items and can’t use a bunch of it and have an update drop a week or two later and you’d suddenly have to wait almost a whole quarter for another bunch of rewards...

So yea like I said from my POV I think the frequency is just right.
    Also there are people who do not pick the amount of time they get to play clash.
    I for one, am 13 and incapable of being 100% consistent on my playing time. The once a month is perfect. Clash maybe be dwinding at the speed of a sloth, but I am still fully inclined to play as much as possible. Though I would not refuse new attractions.
    The game is great and when Sc makes descisions they have lots of poeple supporting different player groups.
    Thanks SC

Millennial Club
    Absolutely. You Play the Game how You see fit (as long as it’s in the Rules)

Quote Originally Posted by CraigOZ View Post
    Opted out of doing the Clan Games. Nothing says you have to complete them every month if you do not enjoy them.

Play the game as you like enjoying the bits that appeal to you.