Thread: Bug after maintenance

Bug after maintenance

There is a bug that happen after the maintenance. I have a max th13 and max builder base and after the maintenance I can't change bases in the builder base layout. I check it on my ipad5 and ipad2. On my second account i can. Before the maintenance i could change it on both accounts. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by kirk512 View Post
    There is a bug that happen after the maintenance. I have a max th13 and max builder base and after the maintenance I can't change bases in the builder base layout. I check it on my ipad5 and ipad2. On my second account i can. Before the maintenance i could change it on both accounts. What happened?
    Does it give a reason? Is there an obstacle in the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Does it give a reason? Is there an obstacle in the way?
    No. I press the "set as active" for another base in the builder base layout editor but nothing change

Quote Originally Posted by kirk512 View Post
    No. I press the "set as active" for another base in the builder base layout editor but nothing change
    Heres may be some stuff that was free from decoration. Edit the layout & look, You will find. Place it & active.

Quote Originally Posted by jashimkhan60 View Post
    Heres may be some stuff that was free from decoration. Edit the layout & look, You will find. Place it & active.
    lol you were right.i edit it and suddenly i see some decorations that need to place on the base. It wasn't there before. After that i could active