Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Accidentally overwritten wrong base layout

Accidentally overwritten wrong base layout

Hello

So, I've been looking for a warbase for my still relatively new TH11. I've found one I like and decided to use this new (didn't exist back when I became a TH10 - I took over a year break from the game and came back a few months ago) feature with the baselayout-links. I have three war bases; the one I've used as a TH8 (middle), the one I've used as a TH9 (left) and the one I've used as a TH10 (right). I wanted to overwrite the middle one, which is my TH8 base. But! Because the game totally decides that when you open the link it will scroll to the right, so your right base is in the freaking middle now and on the right side is a slot you can apparently purchase for 1000 gems (another thing that didn't exist back then; hence I wasn't aware such a thing could possibly happen), I accidentally overwrote my TH10 layout, which I wanted to keep simply because it was REALLY good (only got 3-starred once by a fellow TH10 in over a year, and even was able to defend some attacks from higher TH-levels). T________T

Question: Is there a way to revert this? Can my TH10 layout be saved? I first wanted to contact support ingame, but it pretty much tells you that as long as Covid19 exists, you will not get a reply... and I really don't want to take a break until somewhen next year just in case they need to roll back my account to before the change.

If you havent saved the layout on other slots or accounts you will have to rebuild it unless it is a base from the internet → search for it and use the copy-link.

Unfortunately, neither of those are an option. I've found this base on the internet long, long ago (maybe like two years ago or so?) and copied it by building it manually. Layout-copy links did simply not exist back then.

Quote Originally Posted by xSaturnx View Post
    Unfortunately, neither of those are an option.
    Rebuilding is an option and no other way then.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Rebuilding is an option and no other way then.
    No it's not. As I said, I have found it somewhere on the internet. I don't know where I've fond it anymore, and I don't have the link etc. for it anymore either. It was more than two years ago. I also (obviously) don't have the layout memorized (as in, the exact location of every building, wallpiece, trap etc.).

No it's not.
    It cant be undone.

As I said, I have found it somewhere on the internet.
    I am sure you dont want to read it but if you want that layout back try to remember hard and rebuild it or search in www.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 1 Week Ago at 01:53 PM.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    it was REALLY good (only got 3-starred once by a fellow TH10 in over a year, and even was able to defend some attacks from higher TH-levels).
    You can't revert a base layout that has been wiped out. However, if you've been warring with that base, you can go to the war log and see if it's still visible from the prior wars. If it is, take a screen shot and build it again.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme