Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ever Tried To Wait If Your New Clan Will Actually Finish CG Before Doing A Task?

Ah, so switching clans to get the full reward, since your main won't.
    Guess if you check the forum you may find a new clan to do that in. Like they accept you for the clangames, knowing you do your full 4k-share and they will have an easier time reach the last tier.
    Then you don't have to actually check if the clan is able to reach your desired reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    And what is stopping someone to let us know, by typing 'hey, lads, I'm kinda busy atm. I will do my share in 2-3 days. IRL is haunting me.' in our chat?
    And how can someone be busy, while he is raiding, but not picking any task?

Granted, I'm pampered, since my clan never had a single clangame below maxed since they were introduced. So we KNOW, we will reach max and everyone is working for that. Sooner, or later.
    And if someone is busy, let us know, do one task to reap the reward and everyone is happy.

But if a new lad does hop in, is active, raiding, not saying a single word about it, not bothering to do something, he might as well get a boot before he does get the chance to claim his max-tier during the last day.
    That's tough as WayneLH said.
    You sounds like you just have a personal problem with new comers and you'll find anything, any reason to give them a boot.

If a new lad hop in, and see your clan is doing well and is evident you'll finish CG, then he has no reason or maliscious intent with not making a task early on. If he raids and request but doesn't chat, donate, etc. then it is an isolated problem that is not connected to whether he just want to reap 4K CG rewards or not.

But if he made a single task and stopped at that, even if you boot him he will still get your 6th tier rewards, in a more easy fashion ó without answering for why he only did 1 task. So it might be better to let him stay to keep him tempted to work hard and get 4K.

Supercell throw rewards at us left, right and centre now. Clan Games shouldn’t be about what you can get personally, but more about what your clan can achieve as a clan.

Like others, I’m lucky enough to be in a clan that has never missed out on anything during the games. We set the minimum at 1k as if all 50 get just that, then everyone helped. Saying this, we have 20-30 accounts that hit 4k every time. But we don’t necessarily play for the rewards... it’s more that we are rewarded for the play.

You can’t take Clan Games as a reason to be in a clan or not. If my clan didn’t win maxed rewards, we would just work harder next time.

You responded to my initial post by saying “times have changed,” but I disagree. I still feel like you should be giving to the clan what you can and not the other way round
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1984 View Post
    Supercell throw rewards at us left, right and centre now. Clan Games shouldnít be about what you can get personally, but more about what your clan can achieve as a clan.

Like others, Iím lucky enough to be in a clan that has never missed out on anything during the games. We set the minimum at 1k as if all 50 get just that, then everyone helped. Saying this, we have 20-30 accounts that hit 4k every time. But we donít necessarily play for the rewards... itís more that we are rewarded for the play.

You canít take Clan Games as a reason to be in a clan or not. If my clan didnít win maxed rewards, we would just work harder next time.

You responded to my initial post by saying ďtimes have changed,Ē but I disagree. I still feel like you should be giving to the clan what you can and not the other way round
    But do you know in most of the coc world (which is not represented in this forum at all), clans now can only set to anyone can join so they can avoid dying out, and just hope to get new players that will stay. That's where I was coming from when I said clans should impress players. It should be mutual though, but clan as a bigger entity, a new player should find what he is looking for in that clan. Trust me, clans don't mind what kind of player you are, as long as you don't give 'em lemons, and you stay.
    Last edited by Disenchanted11; 1 Week Ago at 01:52 AM.

We certainly mind...

For one, yes - we don’t accept any lemons. Any drama and their out. But on the same note, we are a very team based clan. Everything is done together. We would accept new members into wars (if opted in) but wouldn’t accept missed attacks. We would encourage chat and would probably kick if we never received a response (communication is key) and we would expect 1k clan games, bit we wouldn’t kick if that wasn’t achieved.

Saying all this - we’ve had the same group of 50 for a few years now so we haven’t had anyone new for a very long time. We’ve remained closed. We built our team up and filtered out the ones who weren’t team players over the years to get to the great place we’re in now. Everyone is on the same page
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

Centennial Club
    My clan's done with clan games anyway

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by chidexta View Post
    my clan's done with clan games anyway
    congratulations!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chidexta View Post
    My clan's done with clan games anyway
    Ours too!
    In fact I was the 2nd to reach 4K despite starting few hours late. Good thing we actually reached 50 this early.

My clan... always max, but what if everyone in your new clan decides to wait and see if the rest of the clan will get the job done before starting....
    (extreme example but still).
    Do you also wait until you feel the war will be won before committing to war attacks?
    I would have booted you long ago if you just sat about waiting...

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 15 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    My clan... always max, but what if everyone in your new clan decides to wait and see if the rest of the clan will get the job done before starting....
    (extreme example but still).
    Do you also wait until you feel the war will be won before committing to war attacks?
    I would have booted you long ago if you just sat about waiting...
    It's already said and explained above.
    And what about your extreme example but still...? Can't you even support what you mean?