Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ever Tried To Wait If Your New Clan Will Actually Finish CG Before Doing A Task?

Ever Tried To Wait If Your New Clan Will Actually Finish CG Before Doing A Task?

I always do 4K in CG.
    But there are times when you might join a clan that doesn't always finish to 6th tier (I now wonder if we'll ever get to view CG logs?)

My current clan seems active enough in war attacks, but I'm not satisfied with their chat presence. So now I will wait and see if they are capable of completing 6th tier before making any task. If not, I will join another clan and take it from there.

I'm just curious if anyone do it too? 😁

I never try to wait since my Clan always reached highest tier required points.
    You can wait, but once a Clan reached 50 members in the particular CG, you can't join the CG in that Clan anymore. This usually happens when someone wait to start the CG, while the Clan had many new recruits participated CG and then left.

Forum Elder
    If you were actively raiding, without contributing to Games, I'd have kicked you long before tier 6 was started.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    If you were actively raiding, without contributing to Games, I'd have kicked you long before tier 6 was started.
    Completely agree with this.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    We’ve had Plenty of Members that have - They only did it Once.

New Bloke/Chick
    Easy enough to look at a few top guys to see their individual games points and know if they are committed...assuming they have enough active members and other things you can determine by looking while you are there.

Agreed.
    10chars

Agreed

4k points done after achieving last tier is worthless for clan

I dont think you have the option to see clan games logs, instead you can make sure whether they are making the last tier or not by checking the Clan games achievements of the clan's co-leader and Elders.. if they have more than 15 players who scored more than 100000 points, then i believe that clan will achieve the last tier..(Thats my guess)..

Regarding clan's chat in-activeness, I have 10 Accounts and one more friend in my clan have 8 accounts, we 2 alone used to finish clan games by achieving max. tier every time, though we have 44 members in our clan, we aren't relied on anyone, and the clan chat is not active in our clan. yet we do it..
    Last edited by naveen0109; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:23 AM. Reason: Added Few more points related to OP's Question

Pro Member
    +1 on this one
    Anyways we got enough active people to complete cg might take 3-4days but eventually it will be done last cg we got somewhere like 115k(im exactly not sure about the no but it was something like that)