Thread: TH9....Max 25/23 heroes

TH9....Max 25/23 heroes

#9ujv98ujv-player tag.
    Kavin Upreti-ign
    Need a highly competitive war clan that can keep me in cwl, does max cg and has couple of more th9s for fcs and stuff.
    Level 10+ clan please, and if not level 10+, a great war log then(level 4+ compulsory please)
    I'd prefer if u could dm me, but messaging here is also completely fine.....

Edit: I'd also be happy if the clan takes part in leagues apart from cwl like fury cup etc....that makes wars more competitive and cut to cut

If u have problems messaging here, I'm on discord as well
    Discord name- •Kavin | Virtus Confiderates•#4841
    Just mention that u saw my post here if ur messaging on discord

Thanks....xD:😀
    Last edited by Kavincoc1290; 1 Week Ago at 06:50 AM.

What CWL league are you looking for?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 15 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    What CWL league are you looking for?
    I'd say any league above crystal 2 is fine

How to apply: DM me your profile tag here or on DISCORD (username: raghubonu5951)

Check out our clan.
    Currently a L10 clan. Our focus is doing clan wars and clan leagues. Our aim is to reach master league as a team.
    Wh should you join: We doesn’t pressurise you to get 3 starts. A one star or even no stars will suffice. We have mature people in the clan and also there is no pressure on donations ratio to be maintained. The only ask is to use both your attacks in war. We donate every troop available with max perks.

How to apply: DM me your profile tag here or on DISCORD (username: raghubonu5951)

Centennial Club
    You might want to check us out we fullfil all requirements stated by you we are a war focused lvl7 silver1 clan if interested check this clan
    We are not lvl10 but have a good warlog
    And we are only silver1
    Heaven'sThunder
    Last edited by Veznan; 1 Week Ago at 01:30 PM.

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG) & Gizzerchads (#2PJUV8UCO)

About Bregan D'aerth:

20th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League I
    413 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 4,966th in the world and 238th in the United States

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    15th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters III
    287 war wins
    45 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 87,552nd the world, 6,831st in the US

About Gizzerchads:
    5th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    18 war wins
    39 members

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 80 combined hero levels - TH 11 will sometimes get left of wars in Bregan. So if you are TH11 and want the chance to war non-stop I recommend Fear Boners instead.

Fear Boners requirements: TH9 or higher with minimum 60 combined hero levels
    Bregan is the more serious war clan. If you are looking to hone your skills to become a serious war player, join Fear and then you can move up when you're ready.

Gizzerchads is for anyone with less than 60 combined hero levels, or anyone not read for a serious war clan who needs some practice. Join there, and we'' graduate you to Fear Boners when you're ready for the higher competition level.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Nepal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, Norway, France & Ireland i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are bases that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, all of my 12s, and a few of the stronger 11s. No new 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Centennial Club
    Are you looking for a clan to farm/war/cwl and have fun?

We're recruiting for non-rushed TH9 and higher.

We run B2B regular wars and participate in Clan Games and CWL. We're relax and friendly. No stress, no drama, no donation ratio.

Interested? Review the information below then request to join.

Clan name: _GHOSTRIDER_
    Clan tag: #VPJ0RYGV
    Clan Level: 11
    SCCWL League: Master III

In exchange for your activity and helpfulness, we offer the following:
    B2B wars: as soon as this war ends we start the next one.
    Participation in SCCWL in Masters III League: you can be in it even if low TH. If it makes you scratch your head, contact me and I'll explain LOL.
    Unlimited donations: we have no donation ratio as everyone is expected to contribute.
    No pressure to 3 star in war
    Friendly and chill environment: you can farm and war in a drama-free clan.
    Participation in Clan Games
    Clan ranks are based on loyalty, war performance, activity, and helpfulness.
    Co-leader spots are available.

Requirements:
    Your base and heroes should not be rushed.
    TH9 and higher
    War as much as you can although opt out is fine for personal reasons.
    Opt out if a hero or spell factory is down.
    Use both attacks in war.
    Participate in Clan Games.
    We're not a farming only clan. We're a war clan so being able to war at least sometimes is a must.
    Be active!

How to join: You can either DM me here or reply to this thread or request in game. Please mention code "May 20" when requesting to join so we know you've read this thread.

Here's a link to open the clan in-game: GHOSTRIDER

Hope to meet you soon.
    Clash on!

Quote Originally Posted by Kavincoc1290 View Post
    I'd say any league above crystal 2 is fine
    My clan is in Crystal 1. We run 15/15 CWL war and we only find TH11 and up (most are all TH12 and up with some all TH13’s).
    So I suspect other in C1 would find similar. I can’t see how we could use you in CWL @TH9 if you only want to complete the Crystal 1 League.
    We run regular wars with TH9’s so could add you in those and have 2nd clan to do CWL with the lower TH’s currently in Gold 2 (also L10 clan).
    Not sure if this interests you or not, but don’t want to waist your time or ours.
    Feel free to keep us in mind if you find you don’t get into a Crystal 1 CWL.
    Thx.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 15 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

How to apply:♥DM me your player tag here or on♥DISCORD♥with username "raghubonu#5951"
    Check out our clan.
    Currently a L10 clan. Our main focus as a clan is doing clan wars and clan leagues. Our aim is to reach master league in clan leagues.
    Why you should join:♥Our clan doesn’t pressurise if you get a one star or even no stars. We have mature people in the clan and also there is no pressure on donations ratio to be maintained. The only ask is to use both your attacks in war. We donate every troop available.
    How to apply:♥DM me your player tag here or on♥DISCORD♥with username "raghubonu#5951"

Daily bump! Open to all clans