Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When will SC introduce E-sport mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No it doesn't.

"I could not agree less" means exactly the same as "I disagree completely".
    So, if you are right then I should have written "more" instead of "less" (post edited), but you just had to read the following sentences to understand my point instead of jumping on your keyboard. No need to aggress people like that and add toxicity to an interesting thread. We get it you don't agree with anything people suggested here...
    Last edited by Sakat; 4 Days Ago at 02:57 PM.
    Your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS
    ===>More info on the official thread<===

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    So, if you are right then I should have written "more" instead of "less" (post edited),
    Absolutely.

And thank you for changing it.

but you just had to read the following sentences to understand my point instead of jumping on your keyboard. No need to aggress people like that and add toxicity to an interesting thread. We get it you don't agree with anything people suggested here...
    I did read, and respond, to the rest of your post. Though I will admit, I was reading the rest of it with the idea you were disagreeing with the post you responded to, which probably affected my understanding of the rest.

It wasn't intended to be aggressive, I was genuinely wondering why you didn't agree. Now I realise you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    So, if you are right then I should have written "more" instead of "less" (post edited), but you just had to read the following sentences to understand my point instead of jumping on your keyboard. No need to aggress people like that and add toxicity to an interesting thread. We get it you don't agree with anything people suggested here...
    In your initial post, your topic sentence was confusing because the rest of your post didn't support it. Had Ajax not requested for a clarification from you, I would have done so.

Thank you for editing your topic sentence so I now understand what you were trying to assert.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    May 23, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Days Ago at 03:25 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Ajax I have to jump in here and say that you do this quite often and it is discouraging to people who post here. It's your right to do so, because it's a forum and you are entitled to your opinions, but as a moderator you need to understand that your opinions are viewed quite differently than ordinary people on these forums whether you want to acknowledge that or not.

You consistently say that you are just a player like everyone else, but your moderator badge says otherwise, you are a player+ on these forums. When you are being disrespectful there are no checks and balances that we as players have to say otherwise and if you look at your first post it is filled with unnecessary aggression and venom in what up until that point was an interesting conversation and a very productive back and forth between the OP and Darian.

In this particular thread you came late to the party, and fully with claws out "I have no idea what relevance you thought that might have to the post you responded to, but in fact it had none." and "Incidentally, not this post but all your others in this thread - sticking an "S" on the front of CWL just makes you look petty, it doesn't achieve anything."

When I look a those two lines which incidentally are the first two things you say, I see someone who has added nothing to the conversation, someone who has instead flat out attacked the OP for something not relevant to the place where the discussion had already moved to in the course of thread. And to add, you have a habit of doing this on many of the threads you comment on. So, I can totally see why the OP would be on the defensive with you right from the get-go.

Bottom line is this, as a moderator, you are representing SC whether you think you are or not, you also have a position of authority and power that none of the rest of us have. As a moderator, I know I personally would appreciate you being more tactful in how you choose your responses and I'm sure others would feel the same way. If you feel you can't do that, or feel you shouldn't have to, then perhaps you should consider resigning your moderator badge, then you can actually be like the rest of us. Take that for what it's worth, but I know I'm not the only one that shares this opinion on here.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime