Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War CC Donations!

Exclamation War CC Donations!

I can't be the only one plagued by clanmates who don't read war cc requests and just put in whatever they want. We need to be able to only allow specific donations much like the regular ones are now.. just one man's opinion. Anyone else?

They can be removed by leadership right now. Think of it this way what happens when someone requests max troops that no one in a clan can donate. What happens then?

It only means you have lazy authorities (leads/co-leads), If I'm one of those authorities, its my responsibility to "pro-actively" check war castles during preparation time and if there's a troll authority (co-lead), as a leader its my responsibility to demote the troll, so that's it, problem mitigated. Otherwise you might have a very bad clan full of trolls, I'd rather leave now than later, there are tons of clans out there due to recruiting issues are trying their best to be good at clan management, every people joining are scarce and valuable because of the current system, so I'll bet there are nice clans out there that you can hop in.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:38 AM.

Haha, this was fixed a long time ago my friend. Cos and leaders can delete war cc and replace with proper troops. Make sure to remind your cos/leader to fix these issues. If they do not listen to something like this, you donít have a orderly clan and probably should find another if war is your focus.

The same could be said for the donation feature that was just implemented.. what's the difference? Wrong donates are wrong donates no matter where or why they happen.. it was changed for normal donation requests why not war cc as well is all I'm saying.. I realize that troops can be removed from war cc. I'd rather just get the right troops the first time. I wouldn't call being able to remove a troop a fix lol prevention is better than correction. Also if you're in a clan that can't donate max war cc troops and you req them.. well that's on you. Cant control the trolls or morons out there and with no way to see who donated to the war cc how are you suppose to demoted or kick people accordingly? You can't.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rezkin View Post
    The same could be said for the donation feature that was just implemented.. what's the difference?
    The differences are several.

First, if nobody donates what you ask for, then you can just wait 10 minutes and ask for something else.

Second, if nobody donates what you ask for, it doesn't mean your defensive CC in the bwar is no use.

Third, war CC troops can be removed free of charge and immediately replaced.

Also if you're in a clan that can't donate max war cc troops and you req them.. well that's on you. Cant control the trolls or morons out there and with no way to see who donated to the war cc how are you suppose to demoted or kick people accordingly? You can't.
    So "it's on you" is good enough reason to harm the clan by making war win less likley?

I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

The same could be said for the donation feature that was just implemented.. what's the difference? Wrong donates are wrong donates no matter where or why they happen.. it was changed for normal donation requests why not war cc as well is all I'm saying.. I realize that troops can be removed from war cc. I'd rather just get the right troops the first time. I wouldn't call being able to remove a troop a fix lol prevention is better than correction. Also if you're in a clan that can't donate max war cc troops and you req them.. well that's on you. Cant control the trolls or morons out there and with no way to see who donated to the war cc how are you suppose to demoted or kick people accordingly? You can't.
    If you keep trolls and morons in your clan....
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Also if you're in a clan that can't donate max war cc troops and you req them.. well that's on you.
    Your the one having issues with trolls, can you really say that none would request something like super giants just because? Yes I have had new players join our clan and if you look at their war CC request it will say bowlers. Obviously we are not putting those in for defense. If the current system was put in place we would have no choice if the player didn't change it.

Cant control the trolls or morons out there and with no way to see who donated to the war cc how are you suppose to demoted or kick people accordingly? You can't.
    For starters do they fill all CCs but 1 or 2? What level troops? Is there a certain time when they are filled? Anyone else online when it happens? Rotate players out try and remember when it started and narrow it down.

I wouldn't have a problem with specific donations for war CCs as long as leaders can override the requests.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:57 PM.

Last CWL we did 30vs30. I donated for 29 cc , seven days in a row. Last thing I need is everyone expecting certain combination of troops. We as a clan have agreed cc troop and we follow that.

I am sure higher lvl clans may like this idea but lower level clan like mine (lvl4) with one or two donators it would be a nightmare to fill specific troops in each cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    ...I am sure higher lvl clans may like this idea but lower level clan like mine (lvl4) with one or two donators it would be a nightmare to fill specific troops in each cc.
    The OP's idea and what you said might be solved by another idea regarding "CC donation barracks", if that happens, OP's idea would fit to it, also solving the problem you mentioned..