Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War CC Donations!

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    The OP's idea and what you said might be solved by another idea regarding "CC donation barracks", if that happens, OP's idea would fit to it, also solving the problem you mentioned..
    Only good idea here would be if you fill war cc once and it stays replenished for the duration for CWL. It's a drag to fill them seven days in a row, keeping in mind they don't even count in your donation counter

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Your the one having issues with trolls, can you really say that none would request something like super giants just because? Yes I have had new players join our clan and if you look at their war CC request it will say bowlers. Obviously we are not putting those in for defense. If the current system was put in place we would have no choice if the player didn't change it.

For starters do they fill all CCs but 1 or 2? What level troops? Is there a certain time when they are filled? Anyone else online when it happens? Rotate players out try and remember when it started and narrow it down.

I wouldn't have a problem with specific donations for war CCs as long as leaders can override the requests.
    I agree there are flaws in my original post, people do sometimes want ridiculous things like bowlers in the war cc. At the very least it would be nice to know who donated to the war cc so if need be they can be identified. I'm just personally tired of asking for something specific and getting an edrag n Loon, with no way to know who it was. I digress, my original thought was clearly very flawed and I didn't think it through very well. But like I said something should be done to identify donators.
    Last edited by King Rezkin; 2 Days Ago at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rezkin View Post
    I agree there are flaws in my original post, people do sometimes want ridiculous things like bowlers in the war cc. At the very least it would be nice to know who donated to the war cc so if need be they can be identified. I'm just personally tired of asking for something specific and getting an edrag n Loon, with no way to know who it was. I digress, my original thought was clearly very flawed and I didn't think it through very well. But like I said something should be done to identify donators.
    Identification of donators is ruled out by Supercell.

Level 18
    - 4,583/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 216] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Well that's just silly lol It'd be nice to be able to identify and demote or boot the offending party.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Which is kind of a catch 22. They put in the new system for regular ccs to help with wrong donations. Yes. Leaders can correct by removing. If they know there is a problem. Personally, as long as a leader can override, I dont see a problem with allowing the new system in wars. That would allow the clans that dictate what goes in war ccs (which absolutely boggles my mind) to continue to do so.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22