Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This game needs more content...

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    I couldnt agree more OP. I was max th10 when th10 was the highest. I was max th11 when th11 was the highest. I was max th12 when th12 was the highest. And now I'm max th13, bored out of my mind. I have 5 other accounts, but playing them just isnt the same.

You'd think with the money these guys make they'd be able to put out content more often.
    Of course they are able.

They (rightly IMO) don't want to. It isn't what Clash is about.

To be fair - and I just said something on the same lines in another thread - I’ve played this game now for 7 years and although there has been times when there’s “nothing to do,” SuperCell have been committed to bringing us more content on a fairly regular basis.

I am 100% maxed, but I understand that I play this game much more regular than some others. I also spend more than most in my clan so I expect to level up quicker. I’m one of those people who want to get to the top as quickly as possible.

I also understand that by doing this, I will have less to do at times. My clan mates are still upgrading so I guess you have to do one of two things to be happier:

1) play as you do and understand you will be maxed for a period of time, or
    2) play less, slow the system down and pace yourself through the game.

Too much of anything at once is never good. I’m just grateful that Supercell continue to work as hard as they do and continue to bring new concepts to the game rather than simply bringing new TH and new defence levels.

Come to think of it, I actually believe the time frame between updates is spot on. Kudos to whoever is in charge of that. Gives lower players a chance to catch up a bit without the top players having to wait too long as a maxed player.
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

I had a dream in which I saw that in next clash of clans update there will be lot of dark elixir usage.
    Coming to the topic I think the game needs some social aspect (not global)
    Like clan war which had launched coc we need a game mode in which all of clan can participate (current clan games and others have become some what stale) .I have downloaded and played many games but till today i have never unistalled coc it remains in my phone regardless of I play or not. It is become like a staple in the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    I couldnt agree more OP. I was max th10 when th10 was the highest. I was max th11 when th11 was the highest. I was max th12 when th12 was the highest. And now I'm max th13, bored out of my mind. I have 5 other accounts, but playing them just isnt the same.

You'd think with the money these guys make they'd be able to put out content more often.
    Since I'm max I'd like more to upgrade, but regarding making money, I think one of the reasons the game has made so much money is they have intentionally kept the pace of new content a little slower than the rate at which active players upgrade. This allows new players to join the game and "catch up." Other than one time that took way too long for a new hall and a little side game got added in, that pace has been very good.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

In my opinion, they should just build a new island. Like a second builder base, but different goals and esthetics.
    It would give smaller players time to catch up and it would give Sc a more time to conceive their ideas more in depth.
    I think builder base was good, other then the fact that there is more luck based and less refined.
    I peronally believe that a th10 new world would be a good area since it is already a fairly quiet th.
    The main world is closing in on developpemental possibilitys so more game style variation would captivate people to refine and innovate.

Pro Member
    No wonder why I stopped playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    No wonder why I stopped playing this game.
    But you still come to read the forums and comment?
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1984 View Post
    To be fair - and I just said something on the same lines in another thread - I’ve played this game now for 7 years and although there has been times when there’s “nothing to do,” SuperCell have been committed to bringing us more content on a fairly regular basis.

I am 100% maxed, but I understand that I play this game much more regular than some others. I also spend more than most in my clan so I expect to level up quicker. I’m one of those people who want to get to the top as quickly as possible.

I also understand that by doing this, I will have less to do at times. My clan mates are still upgrading so I guess you have to do one of two things to be happier:

1) play as you do and understand you will be maxed for a period of time, or
    2) play less, slow the system down and pace yourself through the game.

Too much of anything at once is never good. I’m just grateful that Supercell continue to work as hard as they do and continue to bring new concepts to the game rather than simply bringing new TH and new defence levels.

Come to think of it, I actually believe the time frame between updates is spot on. Kudos to whoever is in charge of that. Gives lower players a chance to catch up a bit without the top players having to wait too long as a maxed player.
    I completely agree with you.

A new concept is probably the best option. I dont want another one like builder base, I mean something more refined and strategically implicated. That is the aspect that draws me to the game. FPS games dont attract me the way this game does and i dont believe that there will ever be competition for it. The update intervall is great (even though maxed players might be bored), it builds hype and anticipation while also giving babys time to catch up.

A new attraction starting at th10 is the best option I believe.

Forum Superstar
    Now that i have a max 13, i don't really have a problem with the time between updates. Only had to attack twice in legends yesterday to remain at 5K trophies. I consider it a nice break between CWL's and CG.

What about a town hall 14 only being available once you hit 5500+ trophies in legends? Then people would have something to actually work towards. I think people want to rush as you can have a th13 in bronze & dominate everything, but it shouldn't be like that.

It would make it a super competitive way to unlock a town hall "th14 " & you couldn't gem your way there in terms of actually unlocking the town hall, only upgrades etc.

If your a max th13 & can't get there, tough. Learn to become better instead of wanting it handing to you. Ie camos on cod, complete all assault rifles challenges to unlock diamond camp for example. That is 100x harder & nobody complains. It gives you something to work towards.

This would stop the rush for most as a th13 with level 2 walls wouldn't hit 5500, only the optimistic would attempt. Possible but not easy.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by HarryBaines16; May 31st, 2020 at 01:39 AM.