Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This game needs more content...

This game needs more content...

Just want to say I've been playing clash basically everyday for 5/6 years. Currently max th13.

I have been waiting for over 1.5 months for new content & I can see it being 3 months minimum before I am able to spend a penny of my 39m gold/elixir. Few years ago you could of got away with it but I dont feel its good enough anymore if I am being honest. To be at the top like clash once was, I think its crucial that the development has to push more content fortnightly or monthly at a maximum.

You have games like cod mobile dropping content all the time. Its impossible to get bored, there's stuff happening 24/7.

I'm not talking about new town hall all the time but just some new levels, just ANYTHING. A level for a building / troop fortnightly, just something.

Yes I have see lots of packs & thats good but don't mean anything to me. Wouldn't make a difference if there was a pack with 10billion gold for 1. Can't spend a penny of it.

Like to hear your feedback. I love the game but I am just being honest.
    Last edited by HarryBaines16; May 22nd, 2020 at 02:07 AM.

I'm glad it doesn't have more content. I'm happy to be maxed w/my big account and catching up with my many little 13's
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

-Piper139

I'm also maxed out, loot maxed, wasting so much loot I earn that I can't even collect, and admit my motivation has dropped alot. Find myself struggling to do 8 legend attacks each day now and I consider myself a hardcore clasher, logged on everyday for at least 7 yrs. I do have a few other lower acc that keep me ticking over tho, having mini's help. There should be an update coming soon tho, but again as a max player already you tend to find you've finished all the upgrades long before the next update is due

I disagree with you, I think the content drops about just regularly enough.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    I'm glad it doesn't have more content. I'm happy to be maxed w/my big account and catching up with my many little 13's
    I feel the same way. I’m four collector upgrades from being maxed. I still try to finish my legend attacks, but I’m otherwise on my mini or playing another game like Brawl Stars, other SC titles, COD: Mobile, and other games from companies not in direct competition with Supercell’s IPs. I don’t need to constantly be on my main village doing something. It’s nice to feel complete for a while.

Being maxed just gives you free time to do something else. We all know updates are coming quarterly at best, and then everyone maxed will have something to do for a month or so, and we can repeat the cycle.

The game is nice, simple and addicting. Should we add new content when a game like this survives 8 years and going strong? I think it is great the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post
    Just want to say I've been playing clash basically everyday for 5/6 years. Currently max th13.

I have been waiting for over 1.5 months for new content & I can see it being 3 months minimum before I am able to spend a penny of my 39m gold/elixir.
    Since you've been playing for 5-6 years then you should know full well that SC does 4 major updates every year: spring update (late March/early April), sumner update (mid-June/early July), fall update (late September/early October), and winter update (generally in December).
    These major updates are usually content related.

You should also know that SC does minor updates throughout the year which are more balance related.

You also won't be waiting a minimum of 3 months before you can spend your loot. Summer update will be here in a month-ish.

Also, I'd advise that you not upgrade so quickly. Time your upgrades to hit max a week or two before one of the major updates, that way you have time to store up magic items for the update.
    If you time your updates right, you'll always have something to do.

It will come. Meanwhile power up your minis.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post
    Like to hear your feedback. I love the game but I am just being honest.
    Well, it's not about you alone.
    You have been playing for 5-6 years and during those time you think the game was fun and new contents were introduced just right, that's because you haven't been max for long time and keep upgrading a long the way. If in the past they give out new contents at faster pace, you might not still playing because you are not able to catch up.

Now you have are max with nothing to do. But at the same time there are many more others who are not max and are not pushing for new contents, they are at the same spot as you were few years ago.

Centennial Club
    It would be nice if there was something for end game players to put their loot into give them something to do.