Thread: unnecessary absurd prices

unnecessary absurd prices

good afternoon, i came by means of this message to say, it is unfortunate to see these absurd prices for those who want to decorate their farm on hay day, the more you use a wall or pavement the more expensive it gets, I noticed enough people complaining about bone in Brazilian groups, you could do it for a fixed amount.
    That's it for now, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somichael View Post
    good afternoon, i came by means of this message to say, it is unfortunate to see these absurd prices for those who want to decorate their farm on hay day, the more you use a wall or pavement the more expensive it gets, I noticed enough people complaining about bone in Brazilian groups, you could do it for a fixed amount.
    bone? .....

Centennial Club
    The decorations cost this much because some players will pay it - and use real money to be able to afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOrganicFarm1903 View Post
    The decorations cost this much because some players will pay it - and use real money to be able to afford it.
    This. Not for nothing they added Mean Maggie, blueprints, elusive permits etc..

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    This. Not for nothing they added Mean Maggie, blueprints, elusive permits etc..
    Why Mean Maggie? I think she does a great job in customization. Obviously you canít like all the designs she provides so you only pay for the one you like and thatís it. This has been my experience, I apologize in advance if Iím missing something.

I suppose it is sort of the opposite. One would think that the more you buy, the more you save. Not in Hay Day.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    I cant say the price of fences or pavements increasing as we purchase more has ever bothered me once i reached a certain lev my farm has always had a huge amount of coins doing nothing i used to think the cost of machines were crazy now that i look back i realise they were not
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Quote Originally Posted by somichael View Post
    It's deliberate, think it's called vanity sink?
    Camilia spoke about this somewhere in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz1EwaCNw8w