Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why the delay on the super troops?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    The cool down is like going to a cake shop wanting a chocolate eclair, but because you've already bought one before, they only offer you 3 more different cakes you don't like and tell you to come back next week lol I want what I want and it's me paying for it so what's the problem
    The "problem" is that Supercell do not want the supertroops to become part of the meta, with people dependent on a particular one.

By not allowing any given troop to be used more than 50% of the time by one player, they hope to avoid that.

I'm not in favor of the cooldown, if anything I would like to have all of them available to use and you pay the DE cost to re up each troop on a weekly basis. With new super troops soon to be released, if you have several troops you want to tryout it will be several weeks to use them and we will only see a handful used stifling the army creativity. Just my 2 cents...
    Apollo the Bear #2R2LJQGG
    TH 13 AQ 70 BK 70 GW 50 RC 20
    Bob Wills #9GCG9Q28
    TH 13 AQ 70 BK 65 GW 50 RC 19
    Xit Woundz #PYJRUJQL

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloBear View Post
    I'm not in favor of the cooldown, if anything I would like to have all of them available to use and you pay the DE cost to re up each troop on a weekly basis. With new super troops soon to be released, if you have several troops you want to tryout it will be several weeks to use them and we will only see a handful used stifling the army creativity. Just my 2 cents...
    At the moment, I believe there are no plans to allow the use of more than one at any time, so whether there is a cooldown or not is irrelevant to that part of your point. If they do allow us to use more than one at once in the future, it will almost certainly never be more than a few at any time.

I disagree that it will stifle army creativity though. Being unable to use one all the time should lead to more creativity, not less, as people will be forced to use different army choices at different times if they want to use supertroops.

Sc initially released 4 troops, that's a whole month just to try the new content out for yourself or for somebody not in a clan without donations of others, let's say they release another 4, or let's say we end up with 12, the freedom is so limited. If they are not designed to be part of the meta why release them. I believe a big part of the idea behind it was also to give maxed players something to spend de on but with the cool down times it barely lets me empty my treasury for a day,. No matter how people try to defend supercell's thinking it's flawed, frustrates players and needs rethinked
    Last edited by Itsjusmac; May 28th, 2020 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    No one in my clan has unlocked it yet they are grinding dark for heroes and lab
    I agree with darpan below. I have a th12 I'm farming and it is very easy to make up for the dark cost for supergobs or barbs IF you are active. If you log in a couple times per day to do 1-2 attacks, then I wouldn't recommend it. If you attack a lot, though, they are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Personal experience, if you're farming in lower leagues, try to put 50k for Sneaky Goblins. You'll find out that it only helped you to gather DE faster, not hindered you upgrades.
    Last edited by 2222; May 28th, 2020 at 09:06 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.