Thread: Swapping booster

Swapping booster

Hi. I can not swap booster i got from boxes wit purchased one. Is this a bug? I could swap it with purchased one before, but now? I can only swap booster with the stored one, not the purchased. Please help

I don't know if it's a bug, but it is a change. Other people have complained about it.
    Level 209

Bought a +25% coin booster this Valley (purchased booster), suceesfully swapped with another one (from mystery box). Right now I have a heavier fish booster waiting and I cann see 5 purchased booster to swap it.

Not sure what's happening on your end. Can you elaborate the steps?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I have already bought 3 boosters from the valley, +25% coin booster, but when i want to swap it, the purchased don't appear. Only the boosters in the main storage appear
    Last edited by ciaomiki2803; 1 Week Ago at 11:13 PM.

Did you check for optional update of Hay Day to install?

we were able to swap with purchased ones again after installing the optional update from about 4weeks ago.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 11:54 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Did you check for optional update of Hay Day to install?

we were able to swap with purchased ones again after installing the optional update from about 4weeks ago.
    It works. Thank you