Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - May 22 - 28 - Details Here

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBkk View Post
    Making the Builder Base a little more useless.
    I didnít think you could do it.
    Congratulations.
    I genuinely don't know what you base that on. As 2222 points out there's isn't a noticeable difference. The fixed cooldown more than compensates for the reduced points per task IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I haven't noticed much difference. The builder base tasks are still a very easy way to get points. As is usually the case in my clan, the players that like to race out to max 4000 on the first or second day were asking for more builder base tasks. Now that they are done and not taking them all, there are more on the board.
    I was a bit concerned about our rabbits maxing out quickly. I thought they'd be needed for trashing duties, but there's been absolutely no problems. If anything, as a clan, I'd say we're ahead of our average schedule.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; May 24th, 2020 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Typo

With a long maxed builder base, the clan games challenges were one of the few reasons to motivate me to play it. I suppose builder base is being kicked to the curb by the clash team? sure seems that way, and after adding all these extra seasonal prizes to help people max out the last few months.
    Last edited by Rylon; May 24th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    With a long maxed builder base, the clan games challenges were one of the few reasons to motivate me to play it. I suppose builder base is being kicked to the curb by the clash team? sure seems that way, and after adding all these extra seasonal prizes to help people max out the last few months.
    Did you notice any change? Bh challenges were still the most popular in my clan.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Did you notice any change? Bh challenges were still the most popular in my clan.
    Yes the change is quite noticeable.. I have so far only maxed one of my minis after almost 2 days. Very few BB tasks and most are all low points.....

Hmm.. I need help for my alts.. I can't do it alone to reach the last reward..

Can anybody accept 15 of my alts to do Clan Games in their clan please?
    I would probably do around 10K points with those alts..

Thank you in advance!

In total the current games were pretty simple - despite the changes. We had a lot "destroy walls" challenges both for BH and TH (1000 points) and quite some "speedy stars" for BH. Usually we need 2-3 days to reach 50k, this tie we were done in 36 hours. Okay, now as the most active players are done the turnaround in tasks in becoming pretty slow as the less active players have not yet understood the trashing concept completely. Well, their problem...

Conclusion: as long as there are sufficient "simple" tasks that gives lots of points, it should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    Hmm.. I need help for my alts.. I can't do it alone to reach the last reward..

Can anybody accept 15 of my alts to do Clan Games in their clan please?
    I would probably do around 10K points with those alts..

Thank you in advance!
    Sent you a PM

The changes are quite noticeable. Not just me. The whole clan.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Sent you a PM
    Vlix, your mailbox on here is full!

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    • Several Task types will now reward you with increased points but also have a very slightly less chance of appearing in the Task rotation:
      • Tasks requiring you to get Stars against a specific Town Hall level or a Town Hall level higher than your own.
      • Tasks that require you to get Stars without using Spells or Heroes.
      • Tasks that require you to win Titan League battles, earn Stars from Wars, or kill Heroes.
    Our clan has made coordinated efforts to trash the bolded tasks. I'm not sure what your definition of a lesser chance is, but from our tracking, it seems that at least 25% of the time, we get one of the bolded missions.
    Last edited by PapaBear38; May 25th, 2020 at 04:45 AM.
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

-Piper139