Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - May 22 - 28 - Details Here

I stand corrected on the clan games. The timer change makes it easier to get them done. I still don’t like the nerf to the builder base tasks though.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Anybody seeing 35-pointers? It is early, but I haven’t seen any...and they eluded me the last round...��
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Yep. Destroy gem mine on bh. Saw it several times this morning.
    There's a destroy Guard Post as well.

Cant say as I prefer one over the other. As long as it isnt like last month. 4k on both bases. Now i get to focus on the honeydo list this weekend. Not sure that's a good thing.
    Of course it is

Yep. Destroy gem mine on bh. Saw it several times this morning.
    cool...wonít give up on it too quickly. Thanks!

Centennial Club
    lol @JusMe Iím a maxed TH13 and was just messing around. I know no one cares about BB.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I'll bite:
    If you are above TH4, check the huge orange arrow and 'travel to no man's land' with it .... you'll arrive in no time in the night village or BB or Builder Base (if you want to know more, check the builder base subforums)

Quote Originally Posted by TGO8 View Post
    lol @JusMe I’m a maxed TH13 and was just messing around. I know no one cares about BB.
    I did well over half my points on bh challenges on my maxed main and bh8 mini. Guess I'm no one.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

for this clan games, the pain point is the nerf to BB tasks. for my low TH minis, i'd rather do BB tasks. having to have to wait to train troops to do the main base for a TH6 is painful.....

... well, after the first day with some nice tasks as well as boosted tasks, the well seems to have dried up ... lots of complaints about low point tasks... when trashing other low point stuff comes back. We have seen ONE of the 1000 points boosted task in one of our clans, and as said on the first day a nice number of 500 points tasks.... but seriously, having to attack 100 times before you get your scores in ... even with the current situation, people do have other stuff to do

Making the Builder Base a little more useless.
    I didn’t think you could do it.
    Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBkk View Post
    Making the Builder Base a little more useless.
    I didn’t think you could do it.
    Congratulations.
    I haven't noticed much difference. The builder base tasks are still a very easy way to get points. As is usually the case in my clan, the players that like to race out to max 4000 on the first or second day were asking for more builder base tasks. Now that they are done and not taking them all, there are more on the board.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.