Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - May 22 - 28 - Details Here

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Really liked the change to 10-minute cool down after trashing tasks.
    Yes!

im doing wars in all th13 clan atm so its great to be able to trash lower TH tasks easily

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Well the name of the game is really "the early bird gets the worm". I hit 4k on 6 of my accounts quite easily within 2-3 days. I was holding back a couple of my lowest TH minis to just help trash challenges, but now I'm trying to push them to 4k as well. Everyone else in my clan is done, either at 4k or not interested in doing more, so it's pretty much just me refreshing the board. I'm having a heck of a time with these same impossible challenges coming back right after I trash them (i.e. destroy high THs, use troops I don't have, get stars in high leagues I can't reach, we're not doing a clan war, destroy infernos/eagles/mega-teslas, etc). Progress is ultra sllloooowwwwwww.....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Well the name of the game is really "the early bird gets the worm". I hit 4k on 6 of my accounts quite easily within 2-3 days. I was holding back a couple of my lowest TH minis to just help trash challenges, but now I'm trying to push them to 4k as well. Everyone else in my clan is done, either at 4k or not interested in doing more, so it's pretty much just me refreshing the board. I'm having a heck of a time with these same impossible challenges coming back right after I trash them (i.e. destroy high THs, use troops I don't have, get stars in high leagues I can't reach, we're not doing a clan war, destroy infernos/eagles/mega-teslas, etc). Progress is ultra sllloooowwwwwww.....
    I second this completely. Finished the games with many of my accounts relatively easily. But the last couple of accounts now that everyone is mostly done is tedious having to trash them by myself. I wish that members could still help trash despite being done the games, it would be “clan” games then. Not every person for themselves.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Anecdotally similar to some posts in this thread, I have the following comments:

- it took me longer than usual to max these games, did it in 6 days instead of my usual 2-3 days,
    Either I have reduced my activity more than I thought,... indeed I am far less active than years ago, and not overachieving any more, or something changed... I didnít see a single 800+ pt task, my hihest was a 500pt task I think, but I usually do any kind of task, that fits my playstyle,

- being in a clan of mostly th13, and a few th11-12 minis, I spent my time deleting ďattack th6-8í tasks...
    I am used to cleaning up the board, and love the change to a constant 10minute cooldown,... but I canít remember so many low th tasks (unless someone that also used to clean the board is now inactive, well less active even than me ).

PS: Iíd also be favorable to players having maxed their games points to be able still to clear the board.

Centennial Club
    This is becoming too tedious.

Fresh Spawn
    I think exactly the same, it was easy to get it jajaj

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    I am used to cleaning up the board, and love the change to a constant 10minute cooldown,... but I can’t remember so many low th tasks (unless someone that also used to clean the board is now inactive, well less active even than me ).

PS: I’d also be favorable to players having maxed their games points to be able still to clear the board.
    The other board cleaner is called "bug", now gone. That cleaner used to take the trash out before you even notice.

The best time was when a few were playing, taking/trashing task alternatively, bringing new tasks all the time. For the lasts person to wait for new task, it is quite painful.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    PS: Iíd also be favorable to players having maxed their games points to be able still to clear the board.
    I would like to see this as well.

Btw, our clan regularly hit 65-70k points. The last 2 games we hit 57k, then 55k. This is a troubling trend.

Make A Wish
    More than Normal Clan Mates achieved Maximum Points & Quicker than Usual. Enjoying the Rewards