Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: World 1st townhall 6 legend

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    just to help you out here, seeing as you seem to be struggling with the word proof, which means backed by evidence. In this case the only proof possible is for SC to examine historical data of every account to see if any of them while they were TH6 have ever gained 5k trophies since the introduction of Legend League.

Personally when I found out it was done by gaming the system I was a lot less impressed. Using the same method with enough cooperating players ranging from TH11 down to TH2 you could feasibly get one of each TH lvl into legends. You have TH11s who could get there naturally, who would “donate” trophies to TH10s, who could then “donate” them to TH9 etc it would just take organisation, time and patience.
    There isn't really much room at all for skill when attacking with a th6 or base designing, so while I didn't watch how it was done, I did assume it was a lot of time and patience. A lot of nexting to find outside halls. Perhaps a design that asks others to trophy drop (I've seen those). Etc. It had to take a lot of time.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There isn't really much room at all for skill when attacking with a th6 or base designing, so while I didn't watch how it was done, I did assume it was a lot of time and patience. A lot of nexting to find outside halls. Perhaps a design that asks others to trophy drop (I've seen those). Etc. It had to take a lot of time.
    He did it by attacking th7s who were members of his clan, essentially loading the dice in his favour, the effort was a group effort. His whole clan of th7s must also have gotten up to near 5k trophies to do this. Extrapolating this out you would need bases for each of those bases to attack and the easiest thing to do would be to gain trophies from stronger th.
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    He did it by attacking th7s who were members of his clan
    Interesting proof that there IS TH matching above 3200 cups. Originally (in 2015?) SC announced there wouldn't be, and there clearly wasn't at first. As a TH9 crossing 3200 cups made a dramatic difference to the targets you got. But it was only a few months later that this boundary seemed to disappear. But I've never found any announcement on it, and it's often stated as fact on here that there is no TH matching above 3200

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Interesting proof that there IS TH matching above 3200 cups. Originally (in 2015?) SC announced there wouldn't be, and there clearly wasn't at first. As a TH9 crossing 3200 cups made a dramatic difference to the targets you got. But it was only a few months later that this boundary seemed to disappear. But I've never found any announcement on it, and it's often stated as fact on here that there is no TH matching above 3200
    Watching the galadon vid on it that popped up in my community tab made it all a bit “meh”. Wait 22 hours to be able to attack a similar level TH? Ok. If it makes them happy, great. Is it something to celebrate far and wide? Everyone will have an opinion. As long as the person who actually did it is happy then that’s all that matters.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH13 - LOJY8UUP9

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #95
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Yeah, I've never seen anything from SC to suggest that has changed either, and and have gone along with it. But this isn't the first anecdotal evidence I have seen recently that suggests there is some TH matching at those levels.

The last official word is that there wouldn't be any at Champions or above. Unofficially, I'm not convinced.

Centennial Club
    back last year when they first implemented the new legends format I got a th6 to attack and I thought it was some kind of glitch.. but no this was a th6 in legends and it was not this guys clan mate unless he did it back around that time also.. I have also encountered 2 th7's and a th8 since.. all in low legends.. but this is over a years time and a lot of attacks..
    Last edited by BBJandJTG; May 27th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
    Leader Black Myst #YCLUYPPL
    We are a lvl 14 war clan with over 300 wins..

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianimmortal View Post
    Let's see who can claim on my post .
    My last comment on this post ..
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJandJTG View Post
    back last year when they first implemented the new legends format I got a th6 to attack and I thought it was some kind of glitch.. but no this was a th6 in legends and it was not this guys clan mate unless he did it back around that time also.. I have also encountered 2 th7's and a th8 since.. all in low legends.. but this is over a years time and a lot of attacks..
    There you go forum represent a little portion of all the active players. Someone might not have hit legends with th6 but looks like some one attacked someone who was a th6 and certainly not your clan mate as your clanmate hit legends just now and someone already defended in legends as a th6.
    And plz dont ask me for a proff now.
    Your clan mate did something he deserves credit which he did he did got featured in some YT videos cheers on that but.....